Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

My YouTube Channel

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:09 am

So I finally did it, I went and got myself a YouTube Channel.

The purpose of the channel is to share the music I love with others, so obviously it is predominantly Elvis. I also have a few early Rock and Roll tracks on there by other artists; songs that Elvis covered or influenced him, and also a private project of mine to try and nail the very first Rock and Roll recording. This will probably never be known as Rock and Roll was a slow progression, but there are a few "contenders", which I also include on my channel.

With my Elvis videos I attempt to offer rare and obscure recordings; mainly alternate takes and live performances of interest to the die hard fan and music historian. Most of the tracks are derived from the FTD, as well as RCA catalogue.

I will post direct links up in this thread of all my Elvis videos and I''ll start with a few only, as I have a fair number. You can check my full listings on my main page here: MrHellvis69

If you like what I do and you are a YouTube member, please leave a comment on the videos you like, and please subscribe to my channel.

And if you have any requests you would like me to attempt, if I have the material I'll create a vid especially for you :D

Regards,
Andy

This was my first video. I wanted to create a project using available photos of Elvis at Houston Astrodome on 3rd March, 1974. The track used is not from this concert however, I don't have this soundtrack in my collection (it is from Vegas 24th Aug):

phpBB [video]

This vid is my personal tribute to the late Gordon Stoker:

phpBB [video]

One of my favourite ballads of the 70s is "My Boy", and this live version from Murfreesboro on 6th May, 1975 is no exception for me. Not all the photos used are from the same performance in most of my live vids, and I did include a different suit in this project, as I wanted it for the Elvis pose!:

phpBB [video]

This next video is "America The Beautiful" from 6th Dec, 1975 at Las Vegas. The recent Boston bombing atrocity inspired me to create this video, and it is to the victims and their families that this video is dedicated:

phpBB [video]

The next video is "If You Talk In Your Sleep" live from Las Vegas on 24th August, 1974. Elvis was on fire for this concert, and the Leather Two-pieces he wore during this engagement were awesome!:

phpBB [video]

I will post more up later, it is time consuming, but please feel free to follow the link if you want to see others in the meantime.

MrHellvis69

Keep rockin'
Andy ::rocks

Re: My YouTube Channel

Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 am

Brilliant videos Andy - I love them all- Good luck in your future projects on you tube etc -

These rock buddy -well done - Thanks for sharing them here with me and all fans on this forum

They are great - really enjoyable t watch an hear on audio - Well done buddy -

So proud of you - You are a loyal fan and a friend to me here on this great Elvis forum -

Im honored to call you my friend and priviledged too -

Keep up with your future projects and posts here -You rock bud .
All the very best to you Andy -Speak soon
::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:30 am

Great job Andy!!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks guys, your kind words are appreciated. Please stay tuned, I'll post some more up later this evening. The missus wants to get on eBay now, so later

:mrgreen: ::rocks

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 am

I wanted to do a montage documenting Elvis and Anita Wood, and the track I chose for this was "Have I Told You Lately" takes 6-7 from the FTD "Flashback". I note a couple of images I used are not of Elvis and Anita, they are of Elvis with Yvonne Lime who starred in "Loving You" (Two photos outside Graceland). This was pointed out to me by a user who commented, and I never realised when I made the vid, so apologies for the error:

phpBB [video]

This next vid is one of my favourites from the 60s, "Too Much Monkey Business". I used takes 4 & 10 from the FTD "So High", as it has Elvis goofing around in studio, which is always a joy for me to hear anyway. I used photos relating to the "Stay Away, Joe" movie, as the song has always been associated with the images of Elvis from that movie. I also feel the song would have made a good contribution to that movie anyway:

phpBB [video]

The next vid is taken from "Elvis New Year's Eve". One of my favourite Elvis ballads "Love Letters", and the New Year's concert at Pittsburgh always one concert close to my heart:

phpBB [video]

This vid is taken from Elvis' 1975 Spring Vegas engagement. "You're The Reason I'm Living". Not all the photos are from the same appearance, however, the Red Armadillo theme is constant throughout:

phpBB [video]

This one is a rare track from 14th August 1970 at Las Vegas International Hotel. A Johnny Cash Medley "Folsom Prison Blues" / "I Walk The Line". The only photo from this actual performance is the last one in the sequence and is the only one I know that exists, but the others show Elvis wearing the same suit:

phpBB [video]

I'll post more later, enjoy! ::rocks

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:I wanted to do a montage documenting Elvis and Anita Wood, and the track I chose for this was "Have I Told You Lately" takes 6-7 from the FTD "Flashback". I note a couple of images I used are not of Elvis and Anita, they are of Elvis with Yvonne Lime who starred in "Loving You" (Two photos outside Graceland). This was pointed out to me by a user who commented, and I never realised when I made the vid, so apologies for the error:

phpBB [video]

This next vid is one of my favourites from the 60s, "Too Much Monkey Business". I used takes 4 & 10 from the FTD "So High", as it has Elvis goofing around in studio, which is always a joy for me to hear anyway. I used photos relating to the "Stay Away, Joe" movie, as the song has always been associated with the images of Elvis from that movie. I also feel the song would have made a good contribution to that movie anyway:

phpBB [video]

The next vid is taken from "Elvis New Year's Eve". One of my favourite Elvis ballads "Love Letters", and the New Year's concert at Pittsburgh always one concert close to my heart:

phpBB [video]

This vid is taken from Elvis' 1975 Spring Vegas engagement. "You're The Reason I'm Living". Not all the photos are from the same appearance, however, the Red Armadillo theme is constant throughout:

phpBB [video]

This one is a rare track from 14th August 1970 at Las Vegas International Hotel. A Johnny Cash Medley "Folsom Prison Blues" / "I Walk The Line". The only photo from this actual performance is the last one in the sequence and is the only one I know that exists, but the others show Elvis wearing the same suit:

phpBB [video]

I'll post more later, enjoy! ::rocks

Brilliant Post Andy my buddy - Great Selection and Songs - Thoroughly enjoyable - Love ya montages too .
Awesome -Well done Bud -Keep up the great work - Ty so much for sharing em all - Brilliant -I recognised em all buddy .Ty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:56 am

Here are a couple I know most Elvis fans would enjoy or at least be interested in. These are the original versions for Elvis' very first release That's All Right/ Blue Moon Of Kentucky. Enjoy!

Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - That's All Right:

phpBB [video]

Bill Monroe - Blue Moon Of Kentucky:

phpBB [video]

::rocks

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 am

Shake, Rattle & Roll takes 1-2. I created this video to demonstrate the difference between the early takes and the eventual release. Elvis starts the session by using Bill Haley's lyrics, but reverts to the original Big Joe Turner lyrics. This take also includes the dropped verse "wear those dresses, sun comes shinin' through" and has a piano lead break instead of a second guitar lead break from Scotty Moore.

phpBB [video]

That's When Your Heartaches Begin take 1. I wanted to do a vid for this to demonstrate the noticeably slower pace version in the early takes.

phpBB [video]

You Don't Know Me take 2. From the 1967 movie "Clambake". Arguably the best song from the movie's repetoire, this take is not far off the one eventually released, and Elvis sings it with full conviction. One of my favourite Elvis ballads from the 1960s.

phpBB [video]

I'll post more later.

Regards,
Andy

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:21 am

Promised Land live 28th March, 1975. This is the version that appears on the FTD release "Big Boss Man". The show was incorrectly dated as 30th March on this release. Great performance.

phpBB [video]

Young and Beautiful live 19th August, 1975. From the Request Box Shows, this song was not in the usual set list for the EP show, it was a request. The banter between Elvis and his audience is pure gold.

phpBB [video]

Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:47 am

Season's Greetings, to all FECC members.

Please let me share some vids I uploaded especially for Elvis fans everywhere to celebrate this festive time.

Peace on Earth :)

I'll Be Home On Christmas Day (Take 3)

phpBB [video]

It Won't Seem Like Christmas (Without You) (Take 3)

phpBB [video]

Blue Christmas (Live 28th September, 1974 - College Park, MD)

phpBB [video]

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Have a Happy New Year, dudes :D

Auld Lang Syne (Live Pittsburgh, PA - New Year's Eve, 1976)

phpBB [video]

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Very good. Thanks Andy!!

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 am

Joe Car wrote:Very good. Thanks Andy!!

You're very welcome, Joe :)