Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis rare books for sale

Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

8 rare Elvis books for sale.

To be sold as complete set of 8.

All as new condition.

Will be shipped by Royal Mail Parcel Force with insurance.

£300 ono

capture screen

Re: Elvis rare books for sale

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Please could you explain how you get to a valuation of £300 for them, I see £150 maximum value and sorry but that isn't an offer as I have them all

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Does the Ed Sullivan one have the cd with it? The Wertheimer and In concert ones are only worth about £5-£10 each.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:13 am

Hi, ah I just came to that figure out f my head lol.

Its only worth that much if you really want them I guess.

I recall they cost between £20 to £30 each when I bought them....I think.....so long ago now lol

Thanks for the heads up re £150......lets see if someone i interested.

Cheers :)

houndog wrote:Please could you explain how you get to a valuation of £300 for them, I see £150 maximum value and sorry but that isn't an offer as I have them all

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:14 am

Ah no cd and thanks for the heads up :)

Tony.. wrote:Does the Ed Sullivan one have the cd with it? The Wertheimer and In concert ones are only worth about £5-£10 each.