Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The COMPLETE ELVIS PRESLEY MASTERS for sale - half price!

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Dear Elvis fans,

I would like to sell The Complete Elvis Presley Masters Collection for 50% of the store price.
The reason of sale is the crazy high customs and VAT fees, if I would like it to be delivered to my home in Europe.

More information about the collection: http://www.completeelvis.com/

Original price: $749.00 + shipping
My price is $374.5.00 + shipping

It will be shipped directly from Sony. I think it's enough proof of authenticity.
Payments preferred by Paypal.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me via Private message.

Thank you for reading.
Sandor

Re: The COMPLETE ELVIS PRESLEY MASTERS for sale - half price

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Still looking for buyer!

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

I doubt you find one here.
It is your first post and there is little information about who and where you are.
You'd better try eBay!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:50 pm

I for one, don't understand the post.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 pm

I contacted the original poster, and they were are courteous and polite .

Basically they have purchased a Complete Masters set from Sony US and they live in Austria, it cost them $749 + shipping
but apparently they will have to pay a S*it load of TAX to receive it in Austria ,hence they are trying to sell it to someone for $349 + shipping

I live in the UK so for me shipping would be free ..bonus great deal you would think .

so what they wanted me to do was send a paypal payment for $349 to them and they would then change the preferred delivery address from their address in Austria to mine in the UK,

I asked the question if they had already brought and paid for the set
and their answer was YES

my next question was this

If you have already brought and paid for the set you must have already entered a shipping address and I'm guessing it has now been shipped to that address so how can you change that address with SONY to mine in the UK.

their reply.....................
silence

I don't know if its a scam but I think it sounds to good to be true

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 am

houndog wrote:I don't know if its a scam but I think it sounds to good to be true

It doesn't sound too good to be true... it screams "STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM THIS DEAL!!!!"

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am

Sounds to me like they were trying scam a trusting person out of $$$ so they themselves (the scammer) wouldn't have to pay the customs fees.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:14 am

houndog wrote:
I live in the UK so for me shipping would be free ...

I'm from Austria,too, and I can imagine how high the custom fees would be, but this fact should be well known by the original buyer that if you buy such a big and heavy set from the USA that it most likely will not slip easily through customs as smaller items maybe.

But what I don't understand is that someone living in the UK is getting free shipping and we idiots here in Austria (also member of this fu..ing EU) have to pay for shipping? :wtf:
(And does this mean by living in the UK you also don't have to pay custom fees for items out of the USA or did I understand that wrong? If yes, sorry.)

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:33 am

walkamileinmyshoes wrote:
houndog wrote:
I live in the UK so for me shipping would be free ...

I'm from Austria,too, and I can imagine how high the custom fees would be, but this fact should be well known by the original buyer that if you buy such a big and heavy set from the USA that it most likely will not slip easily through customs as smaller items maybe.

But what I don't understand is that someone living in the UK is getting free shipping and we idiots here in Austria (also member of this fu..ing EU) have to pay for shipping? :wtf:
(And does this mean by living in the UK you also don't have to pay custom fees for items out of the USA or did I understand that wrong? If yes, sorry.)

I live in the UK and yes we have to pay customs tax for items out of the USA ...not always ...I guess its pot luck or it certainly has been in my experience