Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: I got a offer to buy unseen video from Elvis in Concert

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 pm

elvisalex wrote:Here is the rest of Elvis Concert CBS have cameras on just hand video cameras
They use 2 cameras so first come one angel and the same thing from another camera
The sad is, this is no sound of any of this, good quality but it very dark in the arena
I'm not sure about the song line but it look like they will have a good version of c c rider...
Running time on this DVD is 68 min...

June 20 C C Rider / I Got A woman / Amen /If You Love Me / You Gave Me A Mountain / Jailhouse Rock / O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen) / / Its Now Or Never / Love Me Tender / Help Me....

June 22 see see Rider / I Got A Woman

June 25 C C Rider / I Got A Woman / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Joe Esposito / British Fan Club Members / Unchained Melody / Hound Dog / Cant Help Falling In Love

June 26 C C Rider / Release Me / I Cant Stop Loving You / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Bruce Jackson / Felton Jarvis Bill Porter Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Patsy Gambil & Joe Smith / Cant Help Falling In Love. (not complete)

on the next DVD is outside arena fan look like all is filmed with 16 mm with sound no video airports film is on this one to...look a little like Elvis on Tour outtakes no Elvis on this DVD except from airport June 26

I believe this 16 film (sound) is have nothing to do with the concert CBS filmed this cut together later and it is no interesting at all.

I have get a mail from a fan club that I don't can put out something on this on YouTube. they say that they have talk to EPE... But one thing I don't care about it. was a*****fan club and EPE thinks
I not the only one in the world who have this ..this was on sale 1979-80 so if I put up little on youtube will the price go down for the collectors that buy this in 1979.
I don't Care. I'm tired on EPE and collectors who try to hide things for other Elvis fans.

Take care
Alex

This news is getting potentially big now.
Are you sure this is not new 8mm footage?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Robert wrote:This news is getting potentially big now.
Are you sure this is not new 8mm footage?

Agreed. If this is the real deal, it will be incredibly BIG news.

I am keeping an extremely close watch on this thread.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm

elvisjock wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Wiebe wrote:On the other hand, Love Me in This Is Elvis sounds the same, with Charlie up front.

IIRC, this was inserted into the 1984 "expanded" VHS release, and was a very poor video-to-film transfer. Who knows what source they used?

... The expanded version quality is perfect, as good as Unchained Melody in Great Performances...

confirmed.
"love me" came in pristine tv quality.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Cool....but when i downloaded the clips from that Zippyshare site it automatically installed 3 other websites that messed up my computer and i had to spend 30 minutes removing its viris ridden software :smt013....But i dont blame you,its not your fault.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 pm

:shock: :shock:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:20 pm

elvisalex wrote:Here is the rest of Elvis Concert CBS have cameras on just hand video cameras
They use 2 cameras so first come one angel and the same thing from another camera
The sad is, this is no sound of any of this, good quality but it very dark in the arena
I'm not sure about the song line but it look like they will have a good version of c c rider...
Running time on this DVD is 68 min...

June 20 C C Rider / I Got A woman / Amen /If You Love Me / You Gave Me A Mountain / Jailhouse Rock / O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen) / / Its Now Or Never / Love Me Tender / Help Me....

June 22 see see Rider / I Got A Woman

June 25 C C Rider / I Got A Woman / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Joe Esposito / British Fan Club Members / Unchained Melody / Hound Dog / Cant Help Falling In Love

June 26 C C Rider / Release Me / I Cant Stop Loving You / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Bruce Jackson / Felton Jarvis Bill Porter Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Patsy Gambil & Joe Smith / Cant Help Falling In Love. (not complete)

on the next DVD is outside arena fan look like all is filmed with 16 mm with sound no video airports film is on this one to...look a little like Elvis on Tour outtakes no Elvis on this DVD except from airport June 26

I believe this 16 film (sound) is have nothing to do with the concert CBS filmed this cut together later and it is no interesting at all.

I have get a mail from a fan club that I don't can put out something on this on YouTube. they say that they have talk to EPE... But one thing I don't care about it. was a*****fan club and EPE thinks
I not the only one in the world who have this ..this was on sale 1979-80 so if I put up little on youtube will the price go down for the collectors that buy this in 1979.
I don't Care. I'm tired on EPE and collectors who try to hide things for other Elvis fans.

Take care
Alex

Man, if you have this you have a Fans Dream! could you please shear some at you tube?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

First of all, I sorry for you the problem when listen to the song …

I got angry E-mail From collectors who also have it or the say they have it .
Elvis was sic they say and Elvis in Concert will never been released.
Ok Elvis was sic ,and Omaha is not his best concert .so why the buy in the first place
Someone sold it to me and even if he say that I’m is the only one .I believe we all know that isn’t true
So for the first time we get a bootlegs DVD in good quality and you’re old VHS can’t give you a single $ anymore …

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Not surprising that when I copy and paste the track list from any one of the dates elvisalex listed and google the string in double quotes (i.e. exact search on the entire string), I get search results from several websites that are listing out the tracks from the audience recorded import cds, verbatim.

but enjoy your dvd of 8mm footage.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Is there anything at all from the Graceland poolside, in July 1977?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Is there anything at all from the Graceland poolside, in July 1977?

I understand the sound isn't good on this interview.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Never mind other angry collectors as they don't own any of the rights. Mind EPE though, and make sure they can't find you, and make some safety copies and hide them well. If this is true we have something big here. I wouldnt mind paying 500 euros just to get a copy.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 am

I have this and is more from-77 why are the they sale it now?
I don’t know, some say it’s super 8 but it’s NOT.
Some have taking away the sound from 20-26 it’smaybe just camorra sound.
Elvis himself say he look terrible in Omaha so he has see the video from 19 and CBS try again
The next day but it was some problem with the arena I don’t know the hole store here …
21 June Elvis stop see see rider . But Elvis is better here and he have cut his hare . and the “gay version” of are you longsome tonight are gone …
In the contract $75 000 CBS have right to film all concert.
What has happen if Elvis not past away ???

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 am

stevelecher wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Is there anything at all from the Graceland poolside, in July 1977?

There is apparently a LOT of splashing in the background (Charlie, Lisa, and Ginger).

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am

send me pm doc
/Alex

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 am

elvisalex wrote:I have this and is more from-77 why are the they sale it now?
I don’t know, some say it’s super 8 but it’s NOT.
Some have taking away the sound from 20-26 it’smaybe just camorra sound.
Elvis himself say he look terrible in Omaha so he has see the video from 19 and CBS try again
The next day but it was some problem with the arena I don’t know the hole store here …
21 June Elvis stop see see rider . But Elvis is better here and he have cut his hare . and the “gay version” of are you longsome tonight are gone …
In the contract $75 000 CBS have right to film all concert.
What has happen if Elvis not past away ???

Quite a lot of new information here.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:52 am

Can you post some screen-grabs?.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 am

Thanks for the info.....would like to see/hear what ever you can share please.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:14 am

Two pages into this topic so far, and not a single screenshot, or video sample. The picture I'm getting here is this "unseen video" is a bunch of BS.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:37 am

promiseland wrote:Two pages into this topic so far, and not a single screenshot, or video sample. The picture I'm getting here is this "unseen video" is a bunch of BS.

Until I see a real screenshot myself, I am inclined to agree.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:07 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
stevelecher wrote:

There is apparently a LOT of splashing in the background (Charlie, Lisa, and Ginger).

It's all drowned out by gunshots, as Elvis takes target practice on a pool filled with light bulbs.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:00 pm

I have a special interest in these very shows (don't ask me to to explain...i can't) and hear various stories about lost video footage from the CBS special, etc.......BUT...........

... no screen shots

...no video clips

make me tend to believe that this is a lot of huffing and puffing about something you don't even have.

This is a case of one-upsmanship (ha ha...i have this and you don't deal).

shame on you ! :oops:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

If this is any consolation, here's an alleged poolhouse photo taken around December, 1977. :shock: :shock:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Why so impatient? Let's see what happens. Alex, could you give an update?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Wiebe wrote:Why so impatient? Let's see what happens. Alex, could you give an update?

hey Wiebe , when are you coming to show me that msq footage :lol:

You know my new adress ??

Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:02 pm

What's going on Alex. Did they get to you?