Chat talk and light discussion

Again, New YouTube Design :(

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 am

And this one is REALLY bad this time. Before, it got better after a little while, and really wasn't so bad; some people had purple text on purple backgrounds. So, okay. But this!

The look of it is totally for business use, and it's clearly to discourage art-type videos. They are only interested in companies and services, clearly. It's HORRIBLE LOOKING. (And my main "artistic" account has that strike 'till next month, so I can't upload "custom art" if you can even call it art in that context.)

So, anyway, it looks horrible, even on my business account. It was really nice before. It was all quite nice. This is just horrible. And doesn't encourage people to make videos at all. Maybe it encourages people to make advertisements, but that's all. Yuck. It's just no fun at all. Ugly to look at. Even the greatest videographers who had the most beautiful artwork can't put lipstick on this pig.

Any other thoughts? Can you believe how horrible this is? (Sorry to be busy today, but I'm in here late. Spent some time trying to clean up the YouTube mess, too.)

I know: it works for "mobile." So what? They could have done that like Twitter, and not totally ravaged all the channels. :facep: :evil: :(

rjm

Re: Again, New YouTube Design :(

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 pm

The only way to get it back!

About how I feel!

phpBB [video]

Any suggestions?

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2