Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Frankie and Johnny Bonus photo.

Fri May 31, 2013 5:01 am

Hello,
I am looking for the Frankie and Johnny 11x11 inch bonus photo which is NOT blank on the back. It has an ad for the film on the back instead. I have attached a photo of the item. Let me know if anyone out there is looking to sell. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Frankie and Johnny Bonus photo.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:57 pm

I do have one of these if interested, it is near mint, $700. Thanks

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

manfromtupelo wrote:I do have one of these if interested, it is near mint, $700. Thanks

:shock: :wtf: :smt003

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Would like to see a picture of what you have. Thanks.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

What is the value of one of the photos without the advertisement on the back?

Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 am

manfromtupelo wrote:I do have one of these if interested, it is near mint, $700. Thanks

Have you lost your mind it's worth at least $7,000 !

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Haha. I sure wish it was worth $7k. I would say the blank backs are worth around $50.00 if MINT.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 am

Nice try 'manfrom', but he is only prepared to pay $680!!! :lol: