Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Some rare 45s on ebay

Tue May 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey everyone,

I have some rare Elvis 45s and EPs if anyone is looking for any certain ones, let me know. In addition to the auction I have already going right now on ebay, I figured I would be happy to offer them to anyone interested in my list. I also have a few questions about some Elvis vinyl I have. Please PM if you are interested in a small list I have compiled or if you can assist me with some good wisdom about Elvis vinyl.

Thanks.
Last edited by DJL on Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Some rare vinyl for sale - 45s and EPs

Thu May 23, 2013 3:19 am

any EPAs orange labels

Thu May 23, 2013 5:07 am

PM Sent

Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 am

I still have many 45s for sale and just added to my ebay auction some of my Rare 45s including Gold Standard Picture Sleeve 45s from the Sun recordings and the rare Old Shep one sided 45.

Thanks for looking.

Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm

DJL wrote:I still have many 45s for sale and just added to my ebay auction some of my Rare 45s including Gold Standard Picture Sleeve 45s from the Sun recordings and the rare Old Shep one sided 45.

Thanks for looking.

Could you post a picture of the Old Shep record here please and how much are you asking for it please?

Re: Some rare 45s on ebay

Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Send a PM and ask ? :smt002

Tue May 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Tony,

Here is the link for the auction for Old Shep. I have come to see that it is a reproduction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221233127021?ss ... 1555.l2649

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:58 pm

My auction of rare 45s ends in less than 24 hours. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/frdantheguitarm ... 7675.l2562

Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Why can't I see your items, Dan, even when I log in ebay.com?

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Wow walkamileinmyshoes, I'm not sure.

Here is another link to one of the 45s that is found in my auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-H ... 4ac50f0c47

Let me know does this one work for you? If it does you can click on "See Other Items" on the right side where it says "Seller's Information"