Post here your Elvis' pictures

Young Elvis!

Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 am

It's a picture that EASYRIDER at TCB-WORLD posted!! It looks like it could be Elvis????? :smt017 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Young Elvis!

Tue May 21, 2013 1:29 am

ian wrote:It's a picture that EASYRIDER at TCB-WORLD posted!! It looks like it could be Elvis????? :smt017 8)


It's a huge blowup of a page from the 1951 Humes Herald yearbook. Elvis was a 15 year-old sophomore.


510000_HumesHerald_librarycrew.jpg

Humes High School, Library Crew (1950-51)
Elvis is in back row, far right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Young Elvis!

Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Defiantly not an ETA this time ian!
Good Job!!!! :lol:

Re: Young Elvis!

Tue May 21, 2013 4:04 pm

This ones a bit better quality.

Humes Library Class - 1950.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Young Elvis!

Tue May 21, 2013 4:14 pm

promiseland wrote:Defiantly not an ETA this time ian!
Good Job!!!! :lol:


Thank goodness, I was kind of afraid to look at the comments (that's been a few times)!!!!! :lol:

Re: Young Elvis!

Tue May 21, 2013 6:29 pm

I wonder what Elvis would have thought if someone had shown him the Sundial suit in 1951 and told him that he would be wearing the hell out of it in front of thousands someday.

Re: Young Elvis!

Wed May 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Rob wrote:I wonder what Elvis would have thought if someone had shown him the Sundial suit in 1951 and told him that he would be wearing the hell out of it in front of thousands someday.

He would laugh right in that persons face and saying that he would never make a fool out of himself by wearing those ridiculous suits.

Elvis is wearing the coolest shirt in that Humes pic btw.