Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Thanks FTD team

Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 am

This is my way of saying Thank you to all the people from the Follow That Dream team, who did such a good job over the last (approx.) 10 years. They gave us such interesting material for us EP fans. Sometimes we had to wait for a certain release, but the wait is worthwile.

I just received my From Elvis In Memphis copy yesterday.

This is TOP NOTCH! Sure i have already many "FEIM" albums (original LP, original CD, Suspicious Minds, Legacy release) but THIS is great with all the outtakes and everything. Fortunately i still have to keep my legacy release because of the mono masters that are recorded there. The FTD release is so good, and it sound ofcourse WAY better than all the bootleg releases. Thanks again FTD: keep up the good work and I hope that you will serve us fans many years to come!

cheers.

Re: Thanks FTD team

Sat May 18, 2013 10:21 am

+ 1 –– you know FEIM is a brilliant release - just can't stop playing it - and that's an indication of how good a FTD is - if I keep playing it...

The sound is absolutely superb I might add too.

Cheers

Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 am

I'd agree with all that. Where would we be without FTD? I wouldn't like to think. Lets hope many more years.
Thanks everyone on the FTD team!

Sun May 19, 2013 12:46 am

trouble_jw wrote:I'd agree with all that. Where would we be without FTD? I wouldn't like to think. Lets hope many more years.
Thanks everyone on the FTD team!

well said Trouble_jw - I totally agree with you buddy -
Ftd Rocks - Many great titles out now and I too wish the team at Ftd many happy more years -
Thanks to all FTD team for making us happy with their great titles and material -
I love em all ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 19, 2013 12:55 am

Charley Rogers wrote:This is my way of saying Thank you to all the people from the Follow That Dream team, who did such a good job over the last (approx.) 10 years. They gave us such interesting material for us EP fans. Sometimes we had to wait for a certain release, but the wait is worthwile.

FromElvisMemphis.jpg

This is TOP NOTCH! Sure i have already many "FEIM" albums (original LP, original CD, Suspicious Minds, Legacy release) but THIS is great with all the outtakes and everything. Fortunately i still have to keep my legacy release because of the mono masters that are recorded there. The FTD release is so good, and it sound ofcourse WAY better than all the bootleg releases. Thanks again FTD: keep up the good work and I hope that you will serve us fans many years to come!

cheers.

+1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 19, 2013 1:29 am

Yes, thanks FTD team! Now please work on getting the following "classic albums" issued. :wink:

01. ELVIS (2nd album)/Love Me Tender soundtrack
02. Elvis' Christmas Album
03. Elvis' Golden Records
04. G.I. Blues Volume 2
05. Flaming Star soundtrack
06. Roustabout/Kissin' Cousins
07. Speedway
08. Live A Little, Love A Little/The Trouble With Girls/Charro!
09. ELVIS NBC-TV Special
10. (Remaining) 1969 Memphis recordings/Change Of Habit
11. Moody Blue
12. Elvis In Concert

Sun May 19, 2013 1:56 am

Blue River wrote:Yes, thanks FTD team! Now please work on getting the following "classic albums" issued. :wink:

04. G.I. Blues Volume 2
07. Speedway
09. ELVIS NBC-TV Special
11. Moody Blue
12. Elvis In Concert

I'm pretty sure Ernst and the team are working on most of your list.Be patient, everything comes to he who waits.If we live long enough :wink:

Seriously though FTD keep on delivering for us fans.Some of it is expected and some of it is a surprise but it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks Ernst

norrie

Sun May 19, 2013 11:00 am

I second, or third, or . . . that emotion! Thanks to the whole team who are giving us this music, all legal and easy to obtain for the fans! It's a dream come true, and thanks for letting us follow it!

ernstrocks.gif

rjm

Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am

Also from me a big "Thank You!" to Ernst, Roger and his team!

And now hire me so I can listen to the complete session tapes for christ's sake! :D

Sun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Thanks Ernst and the whole FTD Team :smt023

You are doing a great job 8)

Can't wait to get more and more of these fine FTD Books and CDs :D

Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

thank you ernst and roger and the rest of the ftd team please give us the rest of the classic albums A big thank you

Sun May 19, 2013 1:35 pm

norrie wrote:
Blue River wrote:Yes, thanks FTD team! Now please work on getting the following "classic albums" issued. :wink:

04. G.I. Blues Volume 2
07. Speedway
09. ELVIS NBC-TV Special
11. Moody Blue
12. Elvis In Concert

I'm pretty sure Ernst and the team are working on most of your list.Be patient, everything comes to he who waits.If we live long enough :wink:

Seriously though FTD keep on delivering for us fans.Some of it is expected and some of it is a surprise but it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks Ernst

norrie

Hey if we die first before these releases escape the vaults, I imagine we get way better than those who are trapped down here - we get to meet Elvis in person!

We earned it!

Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

BrianTCB wrote:
norrie wrote:
01. ELVIS [size=85](2nd album)/Love Me Tender soundtrack
04. G.I. Blues Volume 2
07. Speedway
09. ELVIS NBC-TV Special
11. Moody Blue
12. Elvis In Concert[/size]

Thanks Ernst

Hey if we die first before these releases escape the vaults, I imagine we get way better than those who are trapped down here - we get to meet Elvis in person!
We earned it!

smt196

Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

robg wrote:yes I agree 110% and look forward to seeing my FTD collection double in the next 10 years or so.

and the next batch look so inviting and its wonderful to get two new shows as well
fdt1.jpg

You have all this but you don't have a Rob shrine ??? Shame on you !

Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Charley Rogers wrote:This is my way of saying Thank you to all the people from the Follow That Dream team, who did such a good job over the last (approx.) 10 years. They gave us such interesting material for us EP fans. Sometimes we had to wait for a certain release, but the wait is worthwile.

cheers.

Absolutely spot on, a big shout out tho the wonderful FTD team doing such a spectacular job releasing the wonderful works of Elvis Presley's wonderful music and legacy with integrity and class.

It's a shame that some have to "move on" from Elvis, life is too short not to be an Elvis fan !

Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 pm

robg wrote:yes I agree 110% and look forward to seeing my FTD collection double in the next 10 years or so.

and the next batch look so inviting and its wonderful to get two new shows as well
fdt1.jpg

God almighty! :smt007

Sun May 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Yeah! Praise Ernst! And Roger and the other people involved, too. I am eternally grateful for all these great records.