Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

i know but those are from august
and the ones that i mean have no juwelry on them
like these two piece cisco kid suits
just plain light blue and black
like i said you see them selden they are on footage

Re: who can help me

Mon May 20, 2013 8:17 pm

The Cisco Kid-suits were first introduced in Lake Tahoe. In February he almost exclusively used white jumpsuits. At the closing show the 23rd though he used a red shirt beneath a black sleeveless jacket with black trousers (black two-piece sunlight suit). Regretfully there is no known pictures of Elvis in this suit. By the way, the "Elvis Now suit" was also introduced in the summer (sources: Fashion for a king and Elvis at the International).

Tue May 21, 2013 3:03 pm

regretfully there almost no info about the febr tou in vegas en lake tahoe
of witch suits he wore and on what date
i hope to see more info and picture from these seasons

Tue May 21, 2013 3:59 pm

egilj wrote:The Cisco Kid-suits were first introduced in Lake Tahoe. In February he almost exclusively used white jumpsuits. At the closing show the 23rd though he used a red shirt beneath a black sleeveless jacket with black trousers (black two-piece sunlight suit). Regretfully there is no known pictures of Elvis in this suit. By the way, the "Elvis Now suit" was also introduced in the summer (sources: Fashion for a king and Elvis at the International).

Interesting, so this isn't from February?

lv febr 71.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 pm

never saw that picture but i think its august
but not verry sure
ather person said he wore only white suits there
like i said there is almost nothing known about what he did were there

Tue May 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Julian Grant wrote:
egilj wrote:The Cisco Kid-suits were first introduced in Lake Tahoe. In February he almost exclusively used white jumpsuits. At the closing show the 23rd though he used a red shirt beneath a black sleeveless jacket with black trousers (black two-piece sunlight suit). Regretfully there is no known pictures of Elvis in this suit. By the way, the "Elvis Now suit" was also introduced in the summer (sources: Fashion for a king and Elvis at the International).

Interesting, so this isn't from February?

lv febr 71.JPG

Looks like "Black cisco kid two-piece suit & red yokes" to me, so it's not February.

Forgot to mention in my earlier post that the Cob Web-suits made their debut during the summer as well.

Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 am

Elvis did not wore the Cisco Kid Suits (not the Now Suit either) in January-February 1971. As far as I know all photos of these suits is taken in August and September 1971. There are a lott of prof in the Kieran Davis book "Elvis at the International" and the Fashion book.... I don`t have time writing it all down now. I have the same photo posted in this post and my photo is dated: August 19, 1971 dinner show. :wink: