Thank you so much Promiseland

:smt006

Re: One of my own songs...

Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 am

Another nice song Lior, well done

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Mon May 20, 2013 8:57 am

california boy wrote:Hope someone would love this tune that i wrote ,composed and sing

http://www.onesongworld.com/en/content/osw/1621

Lior, you are one talented young man! "Vanilla Candle" is a well-produced, very commercial love ballad.

As always, I have listened intently and have some questions.

Who plays piano on this song? The Lennonesque chords add an "edge" to the lyric. And I love the minor keys you throw in there, before going to major chords for the chorus.

Is this the first time you've done a narration (a la Elvis and "Are You Lonesome To-night?")?

Who plays the solo? And is the instrument a flugelhorn?

Let us know when you get your first #1 hit!

Mon May 20, 2013 10:44 am

Here's hoping you will be a star soon, Lior!

Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 pm

This song is really nice too!
The guitar work is genius!
My favorite! 8)

http://www.onesongworld.com/en/content/osw/282

Mon May 20, 2013 9:30 pm

keninlincs wrote:Another nice song Lior, well done

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Keninlincs :) glad you like it

Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
california boy wrote:Hope someone would love this tune that i wrote ,composed and sing

Lior, you are one talented young man! "Vanilla Candle" is a well-produced, very commercial love ballad.

Who plays piano on this song? The Lennonesque chords add an "edge" to the lyric. And I love the minor keys you throw in there, before going to major chords for the chorus.

Is this the first time you've done a narration (a la Elvis and "Are You Lonesome To-night?")?

Hi Doc
How are you ?
Thank you so much
This song i wrote during really hard time when i had so many questions about a girl that i loved from the first time weve met...the whole story from the start to the end is about me and her, it all happened during 2010-2011...
The piano and the flugehorn both played by my own wonderful producer from OOV studio, i enjoy working with him, he knows what i want when i come to the studio, and talk how i want the song should heard
This is the last track i recorded for my Debut album and one of the strongest and my personal favorites...its very very personal and im glad i could write and fit the chords and i love to add minor chords it fits exactly to the way how i felt in every word i say in this song
About the narration part... Yes its my 1st song with that and i wanted to do this because there is something really touchy \ sincere \ and heartbreaking when you hear the real voice of the artist when he talks and express his feelings, thats why i wanted and im very satisfied with the results , its sure my very own "Are you lonesome tonight?" ;) ....i can tell you when i still hear this song , i have tears in my eyes...
I fell that "Vanilla Candle" could easily fit into Top 10 hits ....if only i had known a good strong promoter \ PR ...
Thanks again and glad to share my own personal songs with you and all the world
With love and peace always
Sincerely
Lior B

Mon May 20, 2013 9:47 pm

promiseland wrote:This song is really nice too!
The guitar work is genius!
My favorite! 8)

http://www.onesongworld.com/en/content/osw/282

Ohh yes , Thank you so much...this is "SAD RAIN"...its another one of those potential Top 10 tracks, i felt i did a good job on this....

Mon May 20, 2013 9:48 pm

londonflash wrote:Here's hoping you will be a star soon, Lior!

Amen...Thank you Londonflash :)

Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 pm

california boy wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Hi Doc
How are you ?
Thank you so much
This song i wrote during really hard time when i had so many questions about a girl that i loved from the first time weve met...the whole story from the start to the end is about me and her, it all happened during 2010-2011...
The piano and the flugehorn both played by my own wonderful producer from OOV studio, i enjoy working with him, he knows what i want when i come to the studio, and talk how i want the song should heard
This is the last track i recorded for my Debut album and one of the strongest and my personal favorites...its very very personal and im glad i could write and fit the chords and i love to add minor chords it fits exactly to the way how i felt in every word i say in this song
About the narration part... Yes its my 1st song with that and i wanted to do this because there is something really touchy \ sincere \ and heartbreaking when you hear the real voice of the artist when he talks and express his feelings, thats why i wanted and im very satisfied with the results , its sure my very own "Are you lonesome tonight?" ;) ....i can tell you when i still hear this song , i have tears in my eyes...
I fell that "Vanilla Candle" could easily fit into Top 10 hits ....if only i had known a good strong promoter \ PR ...
Sincerely
Lior B

Thanks, Lior.

You may be too much of a romantic! But, no matter what, keep following your dream.

Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
california boy wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Hi Doc
How are you ?
Thank you so much
Sincerely
Lior B

Thanks, Lior.

You may be too much of a romantic! But, no matter what, keep following your dream.

Thank you Doc :)
I do believe i fit into a romantic era...but i have to be faithful to my style and music, but i do have open mind and i might do some different style songs on my next album ;)

Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 am

california boy wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:You may be too much of a romantic! But, no matter what, keep following your dream.

I do believe i fit into a romantic era...but i have to be faithful to my style and music, but i do have open mind and i might do some different style songs on my next album ;)

Don't get all Michael Bublé on us ... ;-)

Tue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
california boy wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:You may be too much of a romantic! But, no matter what, keep following your dream.

Don't get all Michael Bublé on us ... ;-)

Ill do my best ;) ;) ;)

Tue May 21, 2013 4:57 pm

That's excellent Lior and very well produced. 8)

Wed May 22, 2013 1:38 am

Delboy wrote:That's excellent Lior and very well produced. 8)

Thank you so much Delboy
I really glad to hear and appreciate it :)
:smt006