Off Topic Messages

Re: How did you find out about FECC?

Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm

From a friend !!!

Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:I was with my statuesque girlfriend at a wonderful restaurant called Breads of India, when I saw a guy sitting alone at a corner table, muttering over and over to himself, "FECC, FECC, FECC ...".

That is actually really funny....that you could have a girlfriend.

Chris

Sat May 11, 2013 7:57 am

ChrisM wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:I was with my statuesque girlfriend at a wonderful restaurant called Breads of India, when I saw a guy sitting alone at a corner table, muttering over and over to himself, "FECC, FECC, FECC ...".

Chris

I have been debating with myself whether to say anything; he's a big boy and can take care of himself. But . . .

How Junior High! :shock:

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.......

Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm

rjm wrote:
ChrisM wrote:

Chris

I have been debating with myself whether to say anything; he's a big boy and can take care of himself. But . . .

How Junior High! :shock:

It's the internet.

Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm

ChrisM wrote:

Yeah. And I married her, too. ;-)

Sat May 11, 2013 10:51 pm

When I did some research on the internet at the beginning of the millennium I stumbled across this site. Can't help but come back over and over again - just like an addiction.

Sun May 12, 2013 4:00 am

I think it was 2001.I didn't even have a computer.I bought a Bush Internet TV explorer which was back then a cheap way of accessing the internet.No sound,no moving pictures just basic text and pictures.I thought I had it all,after all I had bought the three masters box sets,Platinum-A life In music as well as a stack of other BMG Elvis in the 90's Cd's.Then I stumbled on to this place via a Yahoo search.WTF is an FTD ? WTF is an "import" and how the hell do you get them.It was an education.It still is.I ditched the Bush TV,got a PC and found someone who sold FTD's and imports which was not that easy or secure-sending credit card details by e-mail !( I'm a trusting sort and never got stung) Now it's all paypal and a good and trusted dealer and it all started with an innocent Yahoo search-ELVIS CD'S.

norrie

Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 am

Larry Geller came into my sleep one night and told me I must join.

Heck, I don't remember. If I strained really hard, I could probably remember -- or just crap my pants.

But I think, even in 2006, I'd been circling for a while. This board had a reputation, even back then, let's say, that preceded it.

Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Cryogenic wrote:Larry Geller came into my sleep one night and told me I must join.

Heck, I don't remember. If I strained really hard, I could probably remember -- or just crap my pants.

But I think, even in 2006, I'd been circling for a while. This board had a reputation, even back then, let's say, that preceded it.

Please, do not worry about remembering. ;-)

Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Cryogenic wrote:Larry Geller came into my sleep one night and told me I must join.

Please, do not worry about remembering. ;-)

I met Larry Geller in 2008 in Memphis and spoke to him about when he came over to London in 1985 for Elvis' 50th Birthday party the Fan Club had put on and he didn't seem to remember it, i happened to remind Larry that there was a photo of him at the party in his book 'If I Can Dream' :lol: