burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Anyone Know What's Wrong With Spotify?

Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Well I was just playing "Tonight Is So Right For Love, Take3" from Elvis Platinum, and it's clearly NOT Tonight Is So Right For Love. Not sure what song it is, though. Also, Love Me Tender from an earlier disc in Platinum is actually Love Me.

Can anyone explain why these songs are so terribly mis-labeled and inaccurate on Spotify?

It's annoying!

Re: Anyone Know What's Wrong With Spotify?

Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Spotty is having alot of issues at the moment, with a lot of terrible updates, which version r u using ?

Sun May 12, 2013 3:21 am

dennyelvis wrote:Spotty is having alot of issues at the moment, with a lot of terrible updates, which version r u using ?

I am using Version 0.9.0.133.gd18ed589

Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 pm

If u backdate to an earlier version Spotify 0.8.5.1356 is about the best there is, a fix can be applied to stop the app updating itself to the terrible 09 + versions, if interested i may be able to help ?