Post here your Elvis' pictures

June 24th, 1977 incident????

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 pm

hey guys
anyone know if there are photos of that incident with Elvis and a couple of guys at a gas station in Madison, Wisconsin on his last tour?? been searching for this FOREVER!!

Re: June 24th, 1977 incident????

Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 pm

I know what you talking about....I looking for it right now.. :smt006

Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Believe it or not, but I was just about to ask the same question !!!!
I read many times that pics were taken with the guys involved

Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:55 am

Landmarker where Elvis stopped this street fight & Video

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/music/l ... fight.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 am

Desert Storm wrote:Landmarker where Elvis stopped this street fight & Video

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/music/l ... fight.html

Thnx DesertStorm

Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 pm

EXCELLENT but there's no image?? Anyone got it?

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:15 pm

maybe the gas station attendant has still the picture 8)

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 pm

...article from june 26,1977
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 am

I was there and I have never seen a photo, don't even remember photos being taken.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 pm

bfrey wrote:I was there and I have never seen a photo, don't even remember photos being taken.

do you mind to tell us more?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 am

I was there too. I was getting a corn dog inside the station when it all went down.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:38 am

I didn't see you there and they didn't serve corn dogs!! Actually you can see my name Bruce Frey in the article that is posted here, I broke the story to the local paper as no one else was aware of it. I was behind Elvis's limo and watched him walked up to the group fighting. Met Elvis and talked to him that night, met Vernon and the Col. earlier in the evening. I have done an article on the experience on Elvis Information Network......

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 pm

bfrey wrote:I didn't see you there and they didn't serve corn dogs!! Actually you can see my name Bruce Frey in the article that is posted here, I broke the story to the local paper as no one else was aware of it. I was behind Elvis's limo and watched him walked up to the group fighting. Met Elvis and talked to him that night, met Vernon and the Col. earlier in the evening. I have done an article on the experience on Elvis Information Network......

sounds interesting, bruce. could you give us the link to the elvis information network??
(don´t worry bout doc´s comment - it´s the internet, where a lot of people claim a lot, so i suppose, it´s just healthy suspicion)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:20 pm

bfrey wrote:I didn't see you there and they didn't serve corn dogs!! Actually you can see my name Bruce Frey in the article that is posted here, I broke the story to the local paper as no one else was aware of it. I was behind Elvis's limo and watched him walked up to the group fighting. Met Elvis and talked to him that night, met Vernon and the Col. earlier in the evening. I have done an article on the experience on Elvis Information Network......

Must have been a weird experience.
Did you know Elvis was in town? Did you see the show?
The concert wasn't the best unfortunately..

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 pm

bfrey wrote:I didn't see you there and they didn't serve corn dogs!!

I didn't see him there, either. I think he's trying to pull a fast one on us. He's a rascal. I was there getting a Polar Pop and he was nowhere to be seen.

I'm certainly glad Elvis didn't attempt to "take them on" that night. There may have been a different kind of marker along the road.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 am

i didnt knew elvis wore a blue jumpsuite in des moins as the article says :smt003

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am

Johnny2523 wrote:i didnt knew elvis wore a blue jumpsuite in des moins as the article says :smt003

Elvis was more likely wearing his navy blue track suit.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 am

Some folks in the Madison area must have a few special pics in possession without realizing?

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 am

Rob wrote:
bfrey wrote:I didn't see you there and they didn't serve corn dogs!!

I didn't see him there, either. I think he's trying to pull a fast one on us. He's a rascal. I was there getting a Polar Pop and he was nowhere to be seen.

I'm certainly glad Elvis didn't attempt to "take them on" that night. There may have been a different kind of marker along the road.

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Thu May 02, 2013 3:36 am

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/spotlight_e ... ident.html This is the link to my article. Elvis fooled me that night because he had on his blue DEA track suit and a large white silk shirt. The thing is he had on his concert belt from the show, I imagine to hold his 45's that his bodyguard said he was carrying.

Thu May 02, 2013 3:39 am

Robert wrote:

Must have been a weird experience.
Did you know Elvis was in town? Did you see the show?
The concert wasn't the best unfortunately..

I did know his plane was flying in that night and got to see it land. Saw Vernon and the Colonel at the airport and ran into Elvis later by total accident when the limo stopped. I did see him in concert the next day and it was a bad concert. I heard they almost had to cancel. The highlight was when a lady in the front row requested "old shep" at least that got a response out of Elvis. Previously I saw him in Green Bay and the first time in Madison Oct 1976... Here is the link:http://www.elvisinfonet.com/spotlight_elvis_madison_incident.html .

Thu May 02, 2013 11:54 am

Thanks Bruce for share your precious memories.

Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Cool story, Bruce! You write that "cameras were going off, women were screaming and the development of a full concert crowd scene appeared well under way. Presley sensing the growing crowd and growing unruliness, signed a couple of autographs and posed for a couple of pictures." So do you think that one day pictures will document this story?

Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 am

Xaykev wrote:Cool story, Bruce! You write that "cameras were going off, women were screaming and the development of a full concert crowd scene appeared well under way. Presley sensing the growing crowd and growing unruliness, signed a couple of autographs and posed for a couple of pictures." So do you think that one day pictures will document this story?

There were a few cameras going off of a couple of older ladies, I took one shot that blurred as he was getting into the limo. He hung around with just me and my sister for what seemed like forever before people showed up, but I bet the time frame just seemed like that? The other two that had jumped the clerk took off pretty fast and later I heard there was a lot more to the fight than just a misunderstanding. By the time cars started to stop and people started to jump out yelling "Elvis" he started to get ready to go. His security said, "we better go". So I saw a few flash bulbs go off but have never seen a picture of the event. I do have a photo of the gas station. Should of been on my toes that evening but when you actually run into Elvis at a gas station things get a little strange!!!

Fri May 03, 2013 7:57 pm

bfrey wrote:
Xaykev wrote:Cool story, Bruce! You write that "cameras were going off, women were screaming and the development of a full concert crowd scene appeared well under way. Presley sensing the growing crowd and growing unruliness, signed a couple of autographs and posed for a couple of pictures." So do you think that one day pictures will document this story?

There were a few cameras going off of a couple of older ladies, I took one shot that blurred as he was getting into the limo. He hung around with just me and my sister for what seemed like forever before people showed up, but I bet the time frame just seemed like that? The other two that had jumped the clerk took off pretty fast and later I heard there was a lot more to the fight than just a misunderstanding. By the time cars started to stop and people started to jump out yelling "Elvis" he started to get ready to go. His security said, "we better go". So I saw a few flash bulbs go off but have never seen a picture of the event. I do have a photo of the gas station. Should of been on my toes that evening but when you actually run into Elvis at a gas station things get a little strange!!!

Yes, I completely understand that things got a little strange ha ha. Do you have that blurred photo? :)