Post here your Elvis' pictures

"Elvis As A Child"???

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 am

There's a great Facebook page called "Blue Moon Shotgun Shacks" https://www.facebook.com/BlueMoonShacks

While it has many AMAZING photos, that people who lived in the area have uploaded and positively identified, especially of the geography, I found what may be a BIG BLOOPER. Or not . . . I don't think this is correct, but perhaps the experts here can confirm it - that it's an oopsie. I can't say with certainty, so I am posting it.

AllegedElvisAsAChild.jpg

PAGING THE EXPERTS!!!

rjm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "Elvis As A Child"???

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 am

Instant gut reaction: not Elvis.

But I'm no expert.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 am

George Smith wrote:Instant gut reaction: not Elvis.

But I'm no expert.

But you're likely correct. Need @E-Cat. Or someone who really, really does photos from all eras. Gotta find his exact username to tag him. Because if it's wrong, I'm sure they'd be happy to have only correct photos on their wonderful page. But I won't message them 'till I know for sure.

Thanks, George.

(And you ARE an expert . . . c'mon! :smt006 )

rjm

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 am

Not Elvis.

The ears are a bit of a giveaway.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

There are some other debatable pictures on that page.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Definitely not a young Elvis there. Genuine photos of Elvis as a child are instantly discernable as himself, this one is way off the mark.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 pm

They might like to know too that one of the 5 pictures of "Vernon and Gladys" is in fact Vernon and Elvis. No news to anyone on this site of course.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:08 pm

This is not Elvis.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:52 pm

It's not Elvis Presley. Maybe it's Melvin Presley.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 am

Who in the heck could possibly think this might be Elvis? Yowza.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:57 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:It's not Elvis Presley. Maybe it's Melvin Presley.

ROFLMAO!!!

It's Melvin!

They *are* trying. It is a great idea, their page. They have have some kind of bed and breakfast down there, too.

Thanks. I was quite sure, but now I will message them. The page could get better. I would like to see that.

rjm

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

yeah maybe its one of elvis' s funny looking cousins.lol not even close to Elvis.