Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: My new website

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
bripet56 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Looks like April 1957 got an update too!

That´s right Doc. I included a new photo from April 15, 1957. Thanks for making me aware of it.

I also just made a new page for March 25, 1957. Hope you all like it.

The new page is yet another treat! Thank you for creating it. I didn't know the shots were from March 25, I though it was after he returned from his tour. The future seemed so bright.

One question: is the caption for Elvis standing on the front porch supposed to reference his bedroom?

Mission accomplished, the photos are now in the correct order and I also made them clickable to show the larger photos.

Enjoy.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 pm

bripet56 wrote:Mission accomplished, the photos are now in the correct order and I also made them clickable to show the larger photos.

Fantastic, thank you. One request I was going to make was to upload your photos in large size.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Just put another page on the website.
This time from September 1957, including a new photo I bought.

Enjoy

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:59 pm

You updates are like getting dessert -- always a treat.

Is the "new" photo this one?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 am

Thank you very much for your last updates, i can't wait the day when your site will be full, then will become one of the most important sites from the net.
And thank you for the September photo, wonderful!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:You updates are like getting dessert -- always a treat.

Is the "new" photo this one?

Yes Doc. I don´t remember if it was posted here when it was on EBay but if it was then probably with SAMPLE stamped across it.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 am

hilton22000 wrote:Thank you very much for your last updates, i can't wait the day when your site will be full, then will become one of the most important sites from the net.
And thank you for the September photo, wonderful!

You´re most welcome.
The day my website will be full is sometime in the distant future but I´ll try to make it a fun and interesting ride.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 am

I love the new September 1957 photo.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:32 am

Great work as always Brian.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 am

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:21 am

Newest addition is from March 1974.

Enjoy.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 am

Fabulous! George Hill took some nice photos, didn't he?

I noticed Jerry Weintraub got into one backstage photo there. Lucky guy.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 am

Not only did George Hill take some great photos, he's also a very nice guy. For that matter so is Keith Alverson. As were the late Harold Newton and Bob Heis.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 am

paulsweeney wrote:Not only did George Hill take some great photos, he's also a very nice guy. For that matter so is Keith Alverson. As were the late Harold Newton and Bob Heis.

I wish I had met some of those guys. I have lots of photos from all of them, except Harold Newton. I was never aware of him back in the late 70s and early 80s when my photo-collection exploded in size.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
(latest update: April 24, 2013)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Just updated with a story from January 1958 about the meeting between Elvis and Mary Kosloski.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk
(latest update: April 26, 2013)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Promising (and already delivering :) ) site! ::rocks

Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 am

James27 wrote:Promising (and already delivering :) ) site! ::rocks

Thanks James, glad you like my new website.
I´ll try and make at least one new site each week so it will grow [i]Slowly, but Surely[/i.]

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:22 pm

yeah and as the saying goes for a road trip
...getting there is half the fun,right Brian?
looking good my friend.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Elton wrote:yeah and as the saying goes for a road trip
...getting there is half the fun,right Brian?
looking good my friend.

Thanks Elton,

and yes, getting there is definitely half the fun.
I really enjoy making these pages.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:48 am

Brian, Do you have any good photos of Elvis fight in 1956 at the gas station? I am doing a follow-up article on it comparing it to the June 1977 here in Madison,Wis. Any help would be appreciated... Bruce

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

bfrey wrote:Brian, Do you have any good photos of Elvis fight in 1956 at the gas station? I am doing a follow-up article on it comparing it to the June 1977 here in Madison,Wis. Any help would be appreciated... Bruce

See my letter in your inbox.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:52 pm

I just updated my website with a page about the October 18, 1956 gas station incident with all (to me) known photos from that day.
I´ll try and make one on October 19 as soon as possible but there is a WHOLE lot of text to be written.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 am

bripet56 wrote:I just updated my website with a page about the October 18, 1956 gas station incident with all (to me) known photos from that day.
I´ll try and make one on October 19 as soon as possible but there is a WHOLE lot of text to be written.

Sincerely
Brian

Isn't this awesome cover photo from October 18, 1956?

570000_Rock n Roll No. 2_HMV.JPG
Elvis Presley - Rock 'n' Roll No. 2 (HMV CLP 1105, 1957)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:31 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
bripet56 wrote:I just updated my website with a page about the October 18, 1956 gas station incident with all (to me) known photos from that day.

Sincerely
Brian

I´m not sure Doc. I´ve always had this photo down as taken during the Love Me Tender period, perhaps the day he was interviewed by Trude Forsher.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 am

bripet56 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Sincerely
Brian

I´m not sure Doc. I´ve always had this photo down as taken during the Love Me Tender period, perhaps the day he was interviewed by Trude Forsher.

August 1956? Which day?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.