Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: BOXCAR “ELVIS ALOHA via SATELLITE” BOOK INFO & TRAILER

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 am

elvis-fan wrote:Let me clarify so there's no confusion... it was a great show, great setlist and Elvis looked and sounded fantastic... there, now you can all move on. :smt023

Well put elvis-fan, i'll take it for just that !

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:54 am

elvis-fan wrote:Let me clarify so there's no confusion... it was a great show, great setlist and Elvis looked and sounded fantastic... there, now you can all move on. :smt023

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
robbie wrote:.. in that case you may feel free to come up with something else in order to bash your fellow humans. Not that you need to be encouraged to do that, but I heard that sociopaths actually do feel real sick when there is too much harmony around and when feeling sick they loose sight of how to solve the harmony problem (i.e. start some sh*t). Just a reminder.

Seek help.

… if i did not know any better, I would think you kind of not up to take me on doc, or why there is always those one liners without any content, just hidden attacks without any substance and not even an attempt to refute me?

Is it because you cant refute my points? Is it because I am correct?

I think you are in decline, which is ... well, fill the blank.

For those who do not know what is going on, the so called Doc. made serious mistakes on this thread (and not just on this one), I invite you to read those epic failures of his, just go a few pages back, it is actually pretty funny.
.. and then later he probably thought that with a Shakespeare quote he could take the whole thing out of context and take attention away from his fallacies, the problem was, he obviously did not even understand the meaning of that quote, how embarrassing.

The Doc. reminds me a bit about Biff Tannen from the movie “Back To The Future”, because the Biff character always got proverbs totally wrong, yeah it is not the same as getting quotes wrong, but it is close enough and equally embarrassing, right BiffDoc(TM)? :smt117

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Matthew wrote:
PEP wrote:Not sure why?? As I'm sure it would have made
No difference when I provided my opinion for "Boy From Tupelo"
You did not ask this question then. But I think we know why now. Don't we?

No PEP, "we" don't. All it would have taken on the first page is a "no" PEP - which would not have been hard to write.
Well, in my opinion I didn't think it needed to be asked in the first place, because like I say,
You didn't ask this when I was promoting "Boy From Tupelo" so I felt why do I need to give you a direct answer.
If you read between the lines of my first response I basically was saying No.
Anyway let's let it go . It is what it is.

Hell, a disclaimer in your adverts would help dispell the confusion they create. If you're going to be so brazen endlessly promoting product from preferred companies it is helpful to know whether you're getting a nice backhander for such work because when you make statements like:

this looks' like another WINNER
This is going to be another Quality book which should be a must for most Elvis Fans' !
Totaly "ESSENTIAL" !
The Ultimate Elvis Aloha Book !

..when you haven't even SEEN the book it begs the question how you can otherwise make such statements. How can you expect to be taken seriously unless a) you're being paid in someway to advertise the product or b) you've actually seen the product to draw your conclusions.
Hmm, well I've bought enough Elvis books' over the year's
That I think by now I know what's crap and what's not and even tho I haven't seen the book yet in completed form,
I do have high hopes because who is involved and from the trailer I can already see that this will be a
Quality Elvis Book project worth having.
Prizada over the year's has gotten a bad rap I think from some of you guys'. Sometimes' he has been,
shall we say a little too outspoken for his own good and for some of you out side looking in,
maybe for the wrong reasons'.
But there's always two sides' to a coin to everything and I can appreciate why he may have been angry at times'
toward's some people.
Just maybe not towards' the right people 100% of the time.(But that can be said about anyone making those mistakes')
Nevertheless, in anything he has released to The Elvis fans, most, if not all of his stuff has not only been
fair in price, but you always' get some pretty good quality Elvis product's that are collectable
whether you think they are or not(they are). So, in my opinion good reason to promote what he does,
as I want it to continue because I think his resources' and idea's for Elvis are endless and he's going to be and
already is One of the top guys' for putting together Quality Elvis projects' that we as Elvis fans' want.
I, at least do !

If I had an agenda against this release I wouldn't be praising the promo and complimenting what looks like a nicely put together package based on the available information.
I think you did that later on. Did you not??
Correct me if I'm wrong your history of whatever else Prizada has attached his name to,
I do not recall you giving his product's all that much praise. So, again that is why I reacted the way I did.
So, anyway its' all good. Let's move on. :D

And since that is all we have to go on, it STILL looks like a nicely put together package and the promo is STILL a slick promo with a fun Superman: The Movie nod. As before, hopefully the essay is an honest reflection on the event.
I'm confident it will be. :wink:

PEP 8)

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

P.E.P - Pirzada Equals Perfection!! :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 pm

robbie wrote:For those who do not know what is going on ...

That would be pretty much everyone on FECC who reads your odd ramblings. ;-)

Seek help.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 am

PEP wrote:You didn't ask this when I was promoting "Boy From Tupelo"

You keep banging this drum. Can you help me find this promotion you are referring to? I did a search of threads you've created, and I find thread after thread after thread, page after page after page of you heavily promoting Tunzi/MRS/Boxcar products but nothing related to FTD. The closest I could locate of anything regarding Tupelo was "Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley"!! Did you ever consider that your constant "Vegas lights" promotion of "Tunzi! Tunzi! Tunzi!" might lead someone to simply query whether you're getting anything out of the deal? I know I'm not the first to bring this up.

Where is all your promotion for Sony and FTD CD releases, FTD book projects, FECC forum member commercial projects? Before you reply "other people start threads" - this doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference when it comes to your preferred companies.

Jee-whiz, all this hassle when a simple answer to the simply question on page one would have sufficed.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 am

Matthew wrote:
PEP wrote:You didn't ask this when I was promoting "Boy From Tupelo"

You keep banging this drum. Can you help me find this promotion you are referring to? I did a search of threads you've created, and I find thread after thread after thread, page after page after page of you heavily promoting Tunzi/MRS/Boxcar products but nothing related to FTD. The closest I could locate of anything regarding Tupelo was "Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley"!! Did you ever consider that your constant "Vegas lights" promotion of "Tunzi! Tunzi! Tunzi!" might lead someone to simply query whether you're getting anything out of the deal? I know I'm not the first to bring this up.

Where is all your promotion for Sony and FTD CD releases, FTD book projects, FECC forum member commercial projects? Before you reply "other people start threads" - this doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference when it comes to your preferred companies.

Jee-whiz, all this hassle when a simple answer to the simply question on page one would have sufficed.

You hit the nail on the head, other people start threads' that's why FECC is here. Right???

There is enough capable and more knowleagble members than I, who get the Elvis information
out there and start threads' all on their own.

If I have time and am interested I will participate in their threads'.

You know Matthew I work 12 hour days pretty much 7 days a week, if it just so happens' to be that
MRS/Boxcar/Tunzi decide to send me information to promote their product,
I will make the time. Why shouldn't I ??? What's the problem man????

As I mentioned in the beginning of all of this, If I get the information sent to me from whom ever,
I will share it ASAP.

No information has ever been sent to me first hand regarding FTD,
I read it here first from what others post or get the info from Elvis Matters or from The Elvis Information
Web site or I listen to Elvis Express Radio for Elvis news that I haven't read about or basically get
whatever from other Elvis websites, like most anyoe else.....

So what do you want from me???? Yet, when I fine the time or am interested in what FTD may come out with
I do try to promote what they have in my own way. If you look harder you will see some of those posts'.

I'm hardly here anymore and haven't been for close to a year now. Just don't have the time, but I'm making the time now.

Anyway I used "Boy From Tupelo: as a example of me backing a FTD product.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71175&p=1077341&hilit=+Boy+from+Tupelo#p1077341

My post was positive as most of mine are for pretty much anyones' Elvis products'.

Sure, maybe I do not go to the same ex stream with other Elvis related products' as I do with Boxcar/MRS/Tunzi. So What??

Others are doing it for the other products, which is the way it should be. Good for them.(An I mean that in a good way)

Now Keep in mind too, FTD is also backed by a multi Billion Dollar company. Do you really think they need my help???
Boxcar or MRS as a example is far from even being a million dollar company, yet look what they have done thus far.
Bottom line I support the FTD/SONY/ERNST products' by buying them. There are enough of you guys' promoting
what they have. Isn't there?

Good thing ! Right??

Yet, Do I go down your throat and Nick pick every Friggin' thing you do or what anyone else does???

Like I said earlier GIVE IT A REST already ! Jesus...... :roll:

PEP 8)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 am

You could have NOT jumped the gun on the first page, insinuating all kinds of things that continue to your last post and just answered the blooming question with a simple "no" it would've ended there. But you got all offended and started wagging your finger. Did you expect a silent reply? How about you give it rest?

At least you've acknowledged what you do here with these endless biased adverts, which are not just forwards of press releases you receive. Progress!

As for the corporation thing, if only FTD had that kind of resource! Dreamin' mate! I look forward to your coverage of the 1961 book due shortly along with a nice FTD montage to boot!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 am

Guys I'd say theres enough room in this big ol' cold world for everyone to promote whatever they like, whats the use in fightin' about it. Heck I just can't believe after all these years since we lost Elvis we have so many releases coming out, truly says something imo.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Matthew wrote:You could have NOT jumped the gun on the first page, insinuating all kinds of things that continue to your last post and just answered the blooming question with a simple "no" it would've ended there. But you got all offended and started wagging your finger. Did you expect a silent reply? How about you give it rest?

At least you've acknowledged what you do here with these endless biased adverts, which are not just forwards of press releases you receive. Progress!

As for the corporation thing, if only FTD had that kind of resource! Dreamin' mate! I look forward to your coverage of the 1961 book due shortly along with a nice FTD montage to boot!

Okay, can you let it rest Matthew cause PEP defended himself well regarding your questions wich i understand but remember:

We are despite all our differents: First and foremost fans!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm

moffringa wrote:
Matthew wrote:You could have NOT jumped the gun on the first page, insinuating all kinds of things that continue to your last post and just answered the blooming question with a simple "no" it would've ended there. But you got all offended and started wagging your finger. Did you expect a silent reply? How about you give it rest?

Okay, can you let it rest Matthew cause PEP defended himself well regarding your questions wich i understand but remember:

Me thinks you need to learn spelling and proper punctuation......

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm

moffringa wrote:We are despite all our differents: First and foremost fans!

Why don't you crawl back under your rock... you are anything but an Elvis Presley fan...

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Kylan wrote:

Exactly! Elvis put out more excitement, more power, and more enjoyment in that one hr than all you pinheads put together if you lived a thousand lifetimes each. I know that's tough to handle but true nevertheless.

I saw a more exciting show last night. The Rascals have reunited for 15 shows on Broadway. Groovin, Good Lovin, How Can I Be Sure, People Got To Be Free, etc. all the hits and believe it or not , sounding better than ever. Of course they weren't as pretty as Elvis, but musically the show was better than Aloha. Elvis was too much about the image to too many people.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:11 pm

r&b wrote:
Kylan wrote:

Exactly! Elvis put out more excitement, more power, and more enjoyment in that one hr than all you pinheads put together if you lived a thousand lifetimes each. I know that's tough to handle but true nevertheless.

I saw a more exciting show last night. The Rascals have reunited for 15 shows on Broadway...

I guess... if that's your thing. The Rascals are as exciting to me as an afternoon nap... although I do enjoy a good nap... :wink:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

elvis-fan wrote:
r&b wrote:
Kylan wrote:

I saw a more exciting show last night. The Rascals have reunited for 15 shows on Broadway...

I guess... if that's your thing. The Rascals are as exciting to me as an afternoon nap... although I do enjoy a good nap... :wink:

Really? If your foot doesn't tap to Good Lovin, I guess it back to Welcome To My World then.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 pm

r&b wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:
r&b wrote:
Kylan wrote:

Really? If your foot doesn't tap to Good Lovin, I guess it back to Welcome To My World then.

lol...actually I used to play that tune in a band a while back... it is a good tune... I'm just not a big Rascals fan.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 pm

elvis-fan wrote:
r&b wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:
r&b wrote:
Kylan wrote:

lol...actually I used to play that tune in a band a while back... it is a good tune... I'm just not a big Rascals fan.

Ah ok. I understand.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Matthew wrote:You could have NOT jumped the gun on the first page, insinuating all kinds of things that continue to your last post and just answered the blooming question with a simple "no" it would've ended there.
I doubt it. Nevertheless, The question shouldn't have been asked anyway, in my opinion.
Anyway,... by default with what took place here between you and I.
(Which I hope you take as friendly back and forth expressions' Matthew.)
This thread is now close to 3000 hits'.
So I have to thank you for that a little bit, as I'm sure a few on both sides' were looking in.
My original plan was to not say too much and just let the thread go on its own, but ya got me in the mood. :wink:
So, its' all good.

But you got all offended and started wagging your finger. Did you expect a silent reply? How about you give it rest?
:lol:
You will have to explain yourself a little more on that one.
Won't be getting those till August tho. Just the same, if it means' anything to you at this point. With out me not having those two items' till August and then just by going on the little I know about them, they as well, are going to be two more books' that I want and I will get and feel everyone should get as well ! Again FTD should be supported, just as Boxcar/MRS should be too !
Fair enough?
PEP 8)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am

:shock:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:57 am

Tony Trout wrote:
moffringa wrote:

Me thinks you need to learn spelling and proper punctuation......

Me think you should get a life to make a fuzz about that. :?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Kylan wrote:

Get real, please. Aloha from Hawaii was more of a Barnum & Bailey act with great settings and great costumes to highlight
Elvis his status as a worldwilde entertainer. Yes he looked fantastic compared when you look at the Elvis On Tour concerts where he
looked somewhat puffy in the face but when it comes to an Elvis concert we were used to since 1969 the concert itself was to static.
The only thing wha moved alot were the camera angles to make it look somewhat exiting. And the fact that Elvis sang from cue cards
(openingscene etc.) showed that Elvis was now at a standstill and nowhere what he was despite this concert.

Infact it was Elvis himself who said that if i am not able to exite people with my actions moves i should quit the business cause
people pay good money to be entertained. If i just stand still and sing i should do something else.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 pm

moffringa wrote:
Kylan wrote:

Get real, please. Aloha from Hawaii was more of a Barnum & Bailey act with great settings and great costumes to highlight
Elvis his status as a worldwilde entertainer. Yes he looked fantastic compared when you look at the Elvis On Tour concerts where he
looked somewhat puffy in the face but when it comes to an Elvis concert we were used to since 1969 the concert itself was to static.
The only thing wha moved alot were the camera angles to make it look somewhat exiting. And the fact that Elvis sang from cue cards
(openingscene etc.) showed that Elvis was now at a standstill and nowhere what he was despite this concert.

Infact it was Elvis himself who said that if i am not able to exite people with my actions moves i should quit the business cause
people pay good money to be entertained. If i just stand still and sing i should do something else.

i agree, the setlist was boring, Elvis didnt move much as we are accustomed to. Overall its an ok show but nothing special, Elvis was a much better performer than what he portrayed at Aloha. If anyone thinks Hound Dog is good give me a Hell Yeah......

Silence!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:02 pm

PEP = Pirzada Equals Perfection!! :lol:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm

moffringa wrote:Get real, please. Aloha from Hawaii was more of a Barnum & Bailey act with great settings and great costumes to highlight

WOW! I never looked at it that way before... you've totally changed my mind with your insighful, though-provoking post... Elvis: Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite... BLEH! what a waste of time... :shock: