Off Topic Messages

Re: "ETA" a terrorist.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 am

joshferrell wrote:
MaryAnn wrote:I don't like ETA's, but it's too cheap a shot to categorize them with something like this. This is something else.

No it's not a cheap shot because it was an ETA who sent the president and other politicians the ricen in the mail, which by the way is considered a terrorist threat according to some people , so it's the truth. this thread didn't say that ETAs are terrorist it says that the guy who sent the Ricen was an ETA...there's a difference. There's no lumping in of all ETAs it's only about this one guy who just happens to be an ETA.

Right. We're in agreement. Like I said, this is something else.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am

MaryAnn wrote:
joshferrell wrote:
MaryAnn wrote:I don't like ETA's, but it's too cheap a shot to categorize them with something like this. This is something else.

No it's not a cheap shot because it was an ETA who sent the president and other politicians the ricen in the mail, which by the way is considered a terrorist threat according to some people , so it's the truth. this thread didn't say that ETAs are terrorist it says that the guy who sent the Ricen was an ETA...there's a difference. There's no lumping in of all ETAs it's only about this one guy who just happens to be an ETA.

Right. We're in agreement. Like I said, this is something else.

exactly :D

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 am

Last edited by rjm on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 pm

i did nit do it i am not an elvis imposter :smt006

well i dont be happy that your all acusing me
my Frend might rite nasty little letter well may be but not me

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 pm

If this is true, where are all the 'Return to Sender' gags?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm still waiting for the My Boy gags...

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Update: It looks like he may have been framed by a neighbor, according to what I just seen on the news, they have let him go free because they found no evidence that he did anything...interesting change of events...I took off all the links about his arrest because I don't want someone who is innocent to be tried on the forum, also if he comes on here he may want to respond and tell us his point of view about what happened.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 pm

joshferrell wrote:Update: It looks like he may have been framed by a neighbor, according to what I just seen on the news, they have let him go free because they found no evidence that he did anything...interesting change of events...I took off all the links about his arrest because I don't want someone who is innocent to be tried on the forum, also if he comes on here he may want to respond and tell us his point of view about what happened.

This is the issue i have with the press/media.

When an arrest is made, the Police work with the Press to expose the person who has been arrested and if there is a link to a famous person, as in this case, Elvis, then it makes headline news.

If this is true that he has been framed by his neighbor, i wonder how much publicity it will get now they realized that this was an overreaction? :roll:

Re: "ETA" a terrorist? Apparantly not!!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

This is just another reason not to trust our government. What a disgrace,giving ETA's a bad name and all.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 am

If there were real justice in the world, all ETA's would be arrested, convicted and sent to the hangers.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 am

Well, I kinda wish he, whoever he is, WOULD come on here, and tell us why his neighbor wanted to frame him! That sounds sorta interesting in and of itself. Perhaps one of those "associations" and they didn't like the paint on his house or something.

I like his tee-shirt!

rjm (Maybe change it to "ETA FRAMED!")

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am

This still gets me down.

Not only do they get the wrong guy and plaster him all over the news, they just HAVE to label him as a "former Elvis Tribute Artist," (innuendo, he's completely crazy, folks.)

Yeah, it gets me down.