Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

"He Didn't Come Back We Did" DVD / Book. UK

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I have two copies of this recent release ( usual supplier looked unlikely to be able to supply, so ordered elsewhere and usual supplier kindly sent me copy too! ). Thumbed through and played once ( keeping the sealed one sorry ) I am happy to sell this edition for £40 incl UK postage. Pm me if interested, pics can be sent. Thanks.

Re: "He Didn't Come Back We Did" DVD / Book. UK

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Is there anything 'new' on it (ie, previously unseen)?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 am

Tony.. wrote:Is there anything 'new' on it (ie, previously unseen)?

I couldnt see anything new.....and no improvment in picture quality

Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:50 am

It all depends on what you already own surely? I found it to be a good mix of stuff and I already own a lot but there was "new" to me stuff.

Thu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm

mrbthebarber wrote:It all depends on what you already own surely? I found it to be a good mix of stuff and I already own a lot but there was "new" to me stuff.

I've already bought about 10 variations of the TTWII stuff, so I think if you have been reeled in like I have over the years, then, like 'TCK king' says, there is nothing 'new' once again.