Post here your Elvis' pictures

Whats the story on this pic?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 pm

383032_373747896074128_231326080_n.jpg
Looks to be during the Roustabout filming time frame. who are the people around elvis?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Whats the story on this pic?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:22 pm

I can't answer your question, but for some strange reason I wanted to see these two pics together.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 am

Kylan wrote:
640300_Roustabout.JPG
Looks to be during the Roustabout filming time frame. who are the people around elvis?

It's a horribly colourized photo of Elvis playing piano on the set of Paramount's "Roustabout."

Behind him are some of the actors working on the film,including Lynn Borden, Norm Grabowski and Roger Creed.

No idea if he's singing "Carny Town."

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 am

Rob wrote:Image

I can't answer your question, but for some strange reason I wanted to see these two pics together.

One can see little change if one looks hard enough.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:02 pm

aw c'mon...the colorization on this pic isn't that bad. Just the fact that someone went ape sh*t with some crayolas doesn't give you the right to say it's bad............. :smt005

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 am

elvisbot wrote:aw c'mon...the colorization on this pic isn't that bad. Just the fact that someone went ape sh*t with some crayolas doesn't give you the right to say it's bad............. :smt005

This is a discussion forum, not a cheerleader school. Most will agree the colors are garish and detract from the photo. That "Roustabout" was filmed in color, and a person could actually match them in the photo if they cared, is particularly irksome.

Anyway, I answered the question for dear ol' kylan, let's hope he's happy.