Off Topic Messages

Re: Rudolph Valentino~~~

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm

8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

8)

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 pm

If you knew anything about Rudolph Valentino.. you'd know he was not gay.. :roll: he was deeply upset about these kind of lies being told about him right before his death..
Here listen to this clip of a good friend of his ( Adela Rogers St. Johns * journalist*) talking about Rudy being upset over these >Bull sh*t lies!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFK9JaVOa60

Its at: 5:00
I believe her!! & the many others who KNEW him & confirm that he was not a gay..

Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:28 am

Elvis_Lady1967 wrote:If you knew anything about Rudolph Valentino.. you'd know he was not gay.. :roll: he was deeply upset about these kind of lies being told about him right before his death..
Here listen to this clip of a good friend of his ( Adela Rogers St. Johns * journalist*) talking about Rudy being upset over these >Bull sh*t lies!!!

I believe her!! & the many others who KNEW him & confirm that he was not a gay..

Nowadays, nobody would give a rip, probably including Valentino himself. But even 20, 30 years ago, it was a BFD. I believe her, too. He was not "a powderpuff." Nor was he gay. Doesn't matter, anyway, though: he was Valentino.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 am

Energy Catalyzer wrote:I always wondered if he was not a gay :mrgreen:

http://rudolphvalentino.org/how-rudolph ... ecame-gay/

after reading it, yes he was a bisexual, perhaps even gay.

this is not a criticism but an observation. ::rocks

I think if he had lived now, he would probably participated in American Idol but not at the final;

Nothing more.

This one has my nomination for post of the year... :facep:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:16 pm

elvis-fan wrote:
Energy Catalyzer wrote:I always wondered if he was not a gay :mrgreen:

http://rudolphvalentino.org/how-rudolph ... ecame-gay/

after reading it, yes he was a bisexual, perhaps even gay.

this is not a criticism but an observation. ::rocks

I think if he had lived now, he would probably participated in American Idol but not at the final;

Nothing more.

This one has my nomination for post of the year... :facep:

you're really too kind :smt020

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Wow... :roll: I can look up cheesy articles that say Elvis was gay too:

http://the-gossip-columnist-39.blogspot ... g-but.html

If people wanna believe that crap.. be my guest... I believe Rudy was NOT gay NOR was Elvis..... some people have wayyyyy too much time on their hands.. :mrgreen:

Just had to pick on my little corner of the FECC here to get a reaction.... :roll:
Seems to me that 'Energy Catalyzer' is either 1 of 2 things here...A:...secretly WISHES Rudolph Valentino was gay for obvious reasons :smt045 or.. B: is just saying this out of jealousy... :smt016 Typical A $$...hole
Last edited by Elvis_Lady1967 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 pm

:mrgreen:

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Elvis_Lady1967 wrote:Wow... :roll: I can look up cheesy articles that say Elvis was gay too:

http://the-gossip-columnist-39.blogspot ... g-but.html

If people wanna believe that crap.. be my guest... I believe Rudy was NOT gay NOR was Elvis..... some people have wayyyyy too much time on their hands.. :mrgreen:

Just had to pick on my little corner of the FECC here to get a reaction.... :roll:
Seems to me that 'Energy Catalyzer' is either 1 of 2 things here...A:...secretly WISHES Rudolph Valentino was gay for obvious reasons :smt045 or.. B: is just saying this out of jealousy... :smt016 Typical A $$...hole

I totally agree with you Elvis Lady.
There was no reason for Energy Catalyzer to make such a remark.....apparently this remark was made just to get a reaction. ....based on a single artice he read.
IIRC, there's more to the interview you posted Elvis Lady. His brother is talking about how much Rudolph hated it to be labeld as "gay".
Energy Catalyzer...please do some more research and you will find out that he deeply was in love with the woman that divorced him....it broke his heart and he franticly tried to win her back.....he even wanted to fight the reporter that spread those rumors about him.......I am pretty sure that all the gossip about him being gay contributed to his early, tragic death......

Valentino was the first heart-throb mankind ever saw......he got rid of the rough looking type guys that were dominating the film world....he introduced make- up on the film scene.....a sharp dressed man........he had a very interesting, but short life, way too short........pandamonium broke out when he died.....riots all over the place....many woman killed themselves.
Powderpuff...No way......gay....No way !!!! One of a kind ?....YES !!!!

There are even many similarities between Elvis and Valentino.....the sideburns.....the rings, jewelery both wore.....fancy dressed.....etc.
I guess before Elvis there was something....it's called Rudolph Valentino !!!!

Elvis Lady....don't take a comment from a keyboard bully serious....the poor kid does not know any better.
I truly enjoy your postings regarding the Valentino photo's and I did enjoy all the posting you did in the past regarding the rare Elvis photo's...thanks !!! :D

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm

rjm wrote:
Elvis_Lady1967 wrote:If you knew anything about Rudolph Valentino.. you'd know he was not gay.. :roll: he was deeply upset about these kind of lies being told about him right before his death..

Nowadays, nobody would give a rip, probably including Valentino himself. But even 20, 30 years ago, it was a BFD. I believe her, too. He was not "a powderpuff." Nor was he gay. Doesn't matter, anyway, though: he was Valentino.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Spot on !!!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 pm

:smt006

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:01 am

:lol:
Sorry boys.... Rudolph Valentino is for girls~~ :smt007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8-Wpa_U ... gQ&index=7

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 am

SunHero said :There are even many similarities between Elvis and Valentino.....the sideburns.....the rings, jewelery both wore.....fancy dressed.....etc

Similarities with EP ? But all these 'stars' have these same similarities here between them ! So, say this or that rain is wet .. :smt002

No, replace this guy in his time.

I read and reread a lot about him (gay or not or half), they arrive at the same point I was talking about. He was.

But ultimately is it really very important ?

His name is enough to dream.

hey man, amen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 am

8)
Movie still from 'A Sainted Devil' ( Movie is considered lost)
Last edited by Elvis_Lady1967 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 pm

:smt023
Left.. is my colorized version of Rudy's jacket from 'Blood & Sand' & then on the right the 'Real' jacket~ :)

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

do you know who is the current owner of this jacket ?

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 pm

The last I heard it was 'Debbie Reynolds'.. she has quite the Hollywood Memorabilia collection going on.. I'm not sure what all she still has... here's a link.. it shows Rudy's jacket down a ways...
http://foter.com/Debbiereynolds/

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:28 am

Elvis_Lady1967 wrote:The last I heard it was 'Debbie Reynolds'.. she has quite the Hollywood Memorabilia collection going on.. I'm not sure what all she still has... here's a link.. it shows Rudy's jacket down a ways...
http://foter.com/Debbiereynolds/

thnak You very much, ElvisLady1967

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Your welcome~

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:55 am

8) Yet another 'colorized' photo of Rudolph Valentino ( colorized by me) for you all to enjoy~

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 pm

:mrgreen:
I just got me another 6 ft. life size poster of Rudolph Valentino... this is only the 2nd one I have ever come across.. :) & I was lucky enough to get it...

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

And this here is my Pride & joy~ it's from ' A Sainted Devil' ( lost movie)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 am

Movie still from: "A Sainted Devil"