Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: The all NEW "Elvis Movie/Publicity Photo Shoots"...

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

thank you the Fool ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Another one of Sue Ane Langdon which I believe is from the Roustabout photo shoot (at least she's got the same big ol' earrings) :)

SAL-roustabout.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:19 pm

onelove wrote:We also managed to find yet another completely new one for KCousins... Elvis with Cynthia Pepper. It's a cool one and was totally new for me.

--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/K ... 3/kc-uns1r
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/K ... usins-1963

Yeah, that's kind of odd, Cynthia posing with the "Josh" Elvis, rather than the "Jody". :)

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:49 pm

greggers wrote:
onelove wrote:We also managed to find yet another completely new one for KCousins... Elvis with Cynthia Pepper. It's a cool one and was totally new for me.

--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/K ... 3/kc-uns1r
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/K ... usins-1963

Yeah, that's kind of odd, Cynthia posing with the "Josh" Elvis, rather than the "Jody". :)

I never noticed that before. That's well spotted Greggers :)
Thanks for the Sue Ane Langdon shot too.

Also many thanks to "Fool". All the shots have been added. Fantastic, thank you :smt006

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Great work everybody, thanks!!

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:11 am

Another one from Kissin Cousins, Yvonne Craig:

craig500-kissincousins.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 am

I'm sure these two of Joan Freeman are from the Roustabout shoot.

joanfreeman001.jpg

joanfreeman009c.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:19 am

Fantastic greggers! All added.

If you've been checking the "CO" folder you can see we've also added quite a few new snaps in there... the Ursula one obviously being a favorite out of the new ones. ;)

Keep checking in and keep the new findings coming. Thanks again!
--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/co-stars

--> http://elvicities.com/~epss/

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Nicole Jaffe from The Trouble With Girls. Scooby Doo fans know her as "the voice of Velma".

jaffe018.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:55 pm

and another...

jaffe017.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Nancy Kovack from Frankie And Johnny.

nk26frankiejohnny.jpg

nk25frankiejohnny.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Some of Jocelyn Lane from Tickle Me:

jocelynlane_photo03.jpg

jocelynlane_photo04.jpg

jocelynlane_photo05.jpg

jocelynlane_photo06.jpg

jocelynlane_photo07.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

A smaller but color version of "witc-co12"

hl037.jpg

and a nice solo shot of Hope Lange:

hl045.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Suzanna Leigh from Paradise Hawaiian Style

Leigh2.jpg

suzannaleigh2.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Kinda weird that there wasn't an Elvis photo shoot for Easy Come Easy Go, yet there was at least this one of Dodie Marshall.

dodiemarshall024.JPG

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Not sure if these Joan O'Brien pix are from the World's Fair shoot or not, but here ya go...

joanobrien01.jpg

joanobrien02.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Judy Tyler from Jailhouse Rock

jtyler03c.jpg

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Wow Greggers, thanks so much for all that shots, it's fantastic.

I'm most excited about the Easy Come Easy Go photo. We haven't got a single studio shot of Elvis for that movie. We've been looking for such a long time and nothing, so we decided to delete the folder, it was just sitting empty. But seeing a co star shot for that movie suggests there maybe was a photshoot for it? Do you have confirmation that there wasn't one done with Elvis? I still live in hope that something turns up.

I'm not sure about the Joan O'Brien shots either. I have them too, but unsure as to whether they are for the "Worlds Fair" or not.

All the rest of the will be added shorty. Great stuff, thank you! :)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:I'm most excited about the Easy Come Easy Go photo. We haven't got a single studio shot of Elvis for that movie. We've been looking for such a long time and nothing, so we decided to delete the folder, it was just sitting empty. But seeing a co star shot for that movie suggests there maybe was a photshoot for it? Do you have confirmation that there wasn't one done with Elvis? I still live in hope that something turns up.

Not sure, myself, either. I've seen that one of Dodie on eBay a few times, and it's definitely from ECEG, it's the same outfit she's wearing in this shot w/ Elvis on the set, but i've never seen any Elvis "studio" shots from ECEG.

dodiemarshall023s.JPG

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:I'm not sure about the Joan O'Brien shots either. I have them too, but unsure as to whether they are for the "Worlds Fair" or not.

Yep, I guess if we're not sure, we leave them out then. Her hairdo looks the same but who knows.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:36 pm

greggers wrote:
Honky Tonk Angel wrote:I'm most excited about the Easy Come Easy Go photo. We haven't got a single studio shot of Elvis for that movie. We've been looking for such a long time and nothing, so we decided to delete the folder, it was just sitting empty. But seeing a co star shot for that movie suggests there maybe was a photshoot for it? Do you have confirmation that there wasn't one done with Elvis? I still live in hope that something turns up.

Not sure, myself, either. I've seen that one of Dodie on eBay a few times, and it's definitely from ECEG, it's the same outfit she's wearing in this shot w/ Elvis on the set, but i've never seen any Elvis "studio" shots from ECEG.

Yeah I agree it's definitely from ECEG. Nice find and thanks for sharing it with us.
Lets hope some of Elvis for that movie turn up. Cheers Greggers :)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

I noticed the one I posted above of Hope Lange wasn't added yet to the costars page. I'm pretty sure that's from the WITC photo shoots.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

On this one, you have "???". It's Liliane Montevecchi, "Forty Nina", who did that Banana song. :)
http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/co-stars/kc

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:04 pm

greggers wrote:I noticed the one I posted above of Hope Lange wasn't added yet to the costars page. I'm pretty sure that's from the WITC photo shoots.

It's been added now. Thanks for reminding me Greggers. Also thanks for the name of the banana girl :)
You have you're own site of Elvis co stars yeah? I came across one and recognized the name. Some cool work on it!
Maybe you can help with this picture of Ann Margret. It was said that this was publicity shot for Viva Las Vegas, but we're just not sure. Can you shed any light on it?

Ann-Margret 3.jpg

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 am

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:
greggers wrote:I noticed the one I posted above of Hope Lange wasn't added yet to the costars page. I'm pretty sure that's from the WITC photo shoots.

It's been added now. Thanks for reminding me Greggers. Also thanks for the name of the banana girl :)
You have you're own site of Elvis co stars yeah? I came across one and recognized the name. Some cool work on it!
Maybe you can help with this picture of Ann Margret. It was said that this was publicity shot for Viva Las Vegas, but we're just not sure. Can you shed any light on it?

Thanks, yeah, "Elvis' Women" (http://elviswomen.greggers.net), that's me. :)
My other Elvis site that's a work in progress and will probably never get finished is the Elvis Songpedia (http://elvissongpedia.greggers.net). Oh well, keeps me outta trouble. :)
I'm not sure about this one of AM, either. It's definitely from around that time, but not sure it's the official shoot for VLV. I'll run it by some other AM fans and see. I have a couple other pics of her that look to be the same session or close to it, so it'd be nice to find out.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 pm

greggers wrote:
Honky Tonk Angel wrote:

Thanks, yeah, "Elvis' Women" (http://elviswomen.greggers.net), that's me. :)
My other Elvis site that's a work in progress and will probably never get finished is the Elvis Songpedia (http://elvissongpedia.greggers.net). Oh well, keeps me outta trouble. :)
I'm not sure about this one of AM, either. It's definitely from around that time, but not sure it's the official shoot for VLV. I'll run it by some other AM fans and see. I have a couple other pics of her that look to be the same session or close to it, so it'd be nice to find out.

Thanks for the link, to both of your sites. That's some amount of work that is going into both of them.
Some cool stuff there, keep it up :)

Thanks also for the help with the Ann Margret shot. Here's hoping we get some info on it. We've found it quite surprising that we only have one single shot of her on her own for VLV.
Do you know anything about this picture of her? We did think again that is was a possible VLV, but something going on with her hair in this one and we decided against it

ann margret 3.jpg
Last edited by Honky Tonk Angel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.