Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Found this on Facebook page Vintage Automobile Dealerships and Automobilia- Elvis in his 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Seville-with this text

[i] " Elvis traded in his '56 Eldorado Biarritz for this car. He went into the service shortly after, so he didn't get to enjoy it much. The Colonel did enjoy it. He was spotted in this car many times while Elvis was gone. - Thanks to "1956 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Roster" for this info. "[/i

Not sure how rare- but I thought I'd share it here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Thanks George,not seen that one before

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Cool. I think I've seen this photo uncropped but watermarked before, or one like it

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:Cool. I think I've seen this photo uncropped but watermarked before, or one like it



Yes, here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks Jim

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

Thanks, Greybeard and JamesVRoy. Is that on the set of 'Loving You'? Looks like Hal Kanter beside Elvis.

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 am

jon_burrows wrote:Thanks, Greybeard and JamesVRoy. Is that on the set of 'Loving You'? Looks like Hal Kanter beside Elvis.


That's definitely with Hal Kanter on the Paramount lot, circa March 1957.

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 am

Thanks James!

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Here's your chance to have something comparable
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-Cadillac-Coupe-62-Series-/350757667473?ViewItem=&item=350757667473&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&forcev4exp=true#ht_5673wt_1109

Image

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:Here's your chance to have something comparable
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-Cadillac-Coupe-62-Series-/350757667473?ViewItem=&item=350757667473&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&forcev4exp=true#ht_5673wt_1109

Image


Sorry James but that is not the same model.
Here´s a perfect match to the one Elvis owned.
http://www.annonsborsen.se/search/image ... ndexImage=

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 am

bripet56 wrote:


Sorry James but that is not the same model.
Here´s a perfect match to the one Elvis owned.
http://www.annonsborsen.se/search/image ... ndexImage=

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


I know its not the same model. I said comparable, not identical.

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:
bripet56 wrote:


Sorry James but that is not the same model.
Here´s a perfect match to the one Elvis owned.
http://www.annonsborsen.se/search/image ... ndexImage=

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


I know its not the same model. I said comparable, not identical.


Sorry my friend. My mistake.
I thought you meant it was the same model but now I see what you mean.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm

No sweat, my post was easily misunderstood. I should've phrased it better.
Cool car though. If you had it would you restore it clean pink or leave all the ads on it?

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:No sweat, my post was easily misunderstood. I should've phrased it better.
Cool car though. If you had it would you restore it clean pink or leave all the ads on it?


I would definitely get rid of all the ads. And probably paint it all white like Elvis´ Seville.
Elvis´ 55 Cadillac looked cool in pink/white but not this one.

SIncerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:42 pm

i would take the ads out right away.

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 am

Thank you guys,

great pics/ topic...

::rocks

Ed

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks Greybeard and James,

Really cool picture.

::rocks

Re: Elvis in '57 Cadillac Eldorado Seville

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Here's another one up for sale that's a super clean one (like the one I posted, not Elvis')
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/62-SERIES-/321116470116
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.