Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: ♥ Famous people who love Elvis ♥

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 am

Tony.. wrote:How many of these nobody's actually 'LOVE' Elvis i wonder?!

Yes Tony.... i was wondering that too.....

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:31 pm

great topic and photos, thanks

Re: ♥ Elvis fans and personalities who have visited Gracelan

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks for the kind comment Rickeap and California Boy...
California Boy -> You claim to be a singer, and has been to Graceland ...
so feel free if you want to put your photo ...

Ayway check out the forum moderators ... hugs

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 am

intheghetto wrote:
dolly Presley wrote:Image

That's AWESOME!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Wow! Wonderful pic Energy Catalyzer! Thank you very much!!! ::rocks

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 am

dolly Presley wrote:Duran Duran

It is an English rock band, formed in 1978, in
Birmingham. It is the most successful genres of banda
New Wave and New Romantic ...

Is that Simon Le Bon holding a camera?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Yes Bodie my friend. The blond guy holding a camera is Simon... :wink:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:47 pm

I do not know if he loves Elvis or not but Denver Broncos' starting quarterback Peyton Manning stopped by Elvis Presley's Graceland recently.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Oh great pic. Tank you very much dear friend Jove. ::rocks

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 am

That's cool that Peyton stopped by.

I wonder if Jack White has been there?
Nashville's not that far away.

Mon May 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Paul McCartney visits Graceland

Paul McCartney, the world famous English musician, singer, songwriter, and former member of The Beatles visited Elvis Presley's Graceland this weekend.
The Beatles met Elvis on the night of August 27, 1965 at Elvis' 565 Perugia Way home located in Los Angeles, California.

At Graceland McCartney was of course given the private celebrity tour of Graceland Mansion, and he visited the secret well guarded Graceland Archives
Department building with Archival Director, Angie Marchese. You can see the photo above of Paul McCartney holding one of Elvis' guitars, in addition
to a photo of McCartney visiting Elvis' grave.

We are not sure if McCartney actually visited on Saturday, May 25th or on Sunday, the 26th.

McCartney is currently in Memphis for a concert performance at The Fedex Forum.
Last edited by dolly Presley on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

iplayastrat wrote:That's cool that Peyton stopped by.

I wonder if Jack White has been there?
Nashville's not that far away.

Should he buy Graceland for himself, it will become Peyton's Place!!! :smt003

Fri May 31, 2013 11:46 am

Jove wrote:Image

I do not know if he loves Elvis or not but Denver Broncos' starting quarterback Peyton Manning stopped by Elvis Presley's Graceland recently.

Now, that's a good photograph, professional. Who took the Macca pic? I put it in Photoshop, and it's got all kinds of distortion, and it's low-res . . . the one with the guitar is low-light and grainy, and also distorted. It's hard to fix!

I don't get why EPE was asleep at the wheel. Where's the video? They messed up.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Ryan Cabrera, Jason Castro and Kirk Thurmond visited Graceland

Three musicians from different walks of life, not only joined forces on the road, they
also stopped to see Elvis Presley's Graceland and pay homage to the King of Rock 'n' roll.

Christian artist Jason Castro, contemporary artist Ryan Cabrera and former American Idol Kirk Thurmond
were Graceland this Friday, June 21, 2013. All three were fans of Elvis's mansion and then were the SiriusXM Elvis Radio.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Country Artist Rick Monroe Visits Graceland
June 04, 2013 (Updated)

Country artist Rick Monroe recently stopped by SiriusXM's Elvis Radio and toured Graceland.
Check out Rick Monroe's visit in our new photo spotlight!

Monroe’s music and music videos have been heard and seen on CMT, GAC and TNN. He’s been profiled on network shows including "Access Hollywood," "Entertainment Tonight," in addition to his numerous performances on national and local talk shows. Rick’s headlined his own tours and has opened for artists such as Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Josh Thompson Pat Green, Charlie Daniels, Dwight Yoakam and Montgomery Gentry.

Learn more about Rick Monroe's music by visiting RickMonroe.com. Ready to see Graceland for yourself? Be sure to check out our new specials and packages and plan your own rock 'n' roll pilgrimage today!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Tony.. wrote:How many of these nobody's actually 'LOVE' Elvis i wonder?!

Loving Elvis isn't a prerequisite to visit Graceland. It 's open to everyone. They at least "liked" him enough to be curious...

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 am

Well guys, I do not care if they love Elvis or not, just the fact visit his mansion and show respect, rather, is worth a lot.

Another famous who was born there and I believe she loves Elvis ...

Image Image

Memphis on September 21, when Lisa Marie performed on the same stage as her father once performed in 1954.
After the show, Lisa Marie and her mother Priscilla Presley welcomed fans to a VIP Meet & Greet at the Elvis Presley
Car Museum at Graceland to benefit World Vision and the following day Lisa Marie followed in her dad's foot steps as
she transformed the famous Jungle Room into a live studio.
Lisa Marie's performance inside Graceland's Jungle Room will air on Ram Country on Yahoo Music on November 13, 2013.
Go here for a YouTube Clip of Lisa Marie talking about the event as well as being there when Elvis recorded his Jungle Room Sessions in1976. -
(News, Source;EPE/ElvisInfoNet)

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 am

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:11 pm

November 1976 Jerry Lee Lewis arrested outside Graceland:
November 23, 1976 at precisely 2.50am Jerry Lee Lewis pulled up to Graceland in a new Lincoln Continental. Lewis was armed,
angry, and obviously inebriated -- a dangerous combination for a man mere mortals call "The Killer."
"He was outta his mind, man," recalled Graceland gatekeeper Harold Loyd. "Jerry Lee was screamin', hollerin', and cussin'.
`Get on the deleted - see guidelines #2 phone. I know you got an intercom system. Call up there and tell Elvis I wanna visit with him.
Who the hell does he think he is? Tell him the Killer's here to see him."
Police Officer Kirkpatrick had to pull him outta the car. Jerry Lee had tried to hide his pistol by puttin' it in between his knee and the door.
But when Kirkpatrick opened the door, the damn gun fell out onto the floorboard and it was cocked and loaded.

According to Harold Loyd, first cousin to Elvis, and the presiding guard on duty at Presley's Graceland mansion -- in the early hours of November 22, 1976, he was greeted by an unexpected visitor. Jerry Lee Lewis, accompanied by his wife, pulled up to the mansion's front gate in his new Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow. He asked Loyd if he could see Elvis, but was told that the King was asleep. Lewis politely thanked Loyd and drove away without incident.
Later that morning, at 9:30 a.m., Lewis flipped his Rolls while rounding the corner at Peterson Lake and Powell Road in Collierville. The police report on the incident stated that the Breathanalyser test yielded negligible results, but that Lewis was obviously tanked on something and that he was charged with driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and driving without a license.
After the infraction, says his sister Linda Gail, Lewis most likely repaired to his home to rest. Less than 12 hours later, he was holding court at The Vapors, one of his favorite Memphis nightspots. For reasons that are still debated, Lewis decided to leave the Vapors -- alone -- at about 2:30 a.m. At precisely 2:50 a.m., almost 24 hours later to the minute, he again pulled up to Graceland, this time in a new Lincoln Continental. The car wasn't the only thing that had changed from the night before. Lewis' manner on the 23rd was markedly different. He was armed, angry, and obviously inebriated -- a dangerous combination for a man mere mortals call "Killer."
"He was outta his mind, man," recalls Loyd. "He was screamin', hollerin', and cussin'. `Get on the deleted - see guidelines #2 phone. I know you got an intercom system. Call up there and tell Elvis I wanna visit with him. Who the hell does he think he is? Tell him the Killer's here to see him."
Loyd panicked. "I just put my hands up in the air and said, `Okay, okay, Jerry, just take it easy.'"

Loyd retreated to the guard booth and picked up the house phone. One of "the boys" answered and Loyd apprised him of the situation. Loyd was advised to call the cops, and wasted no time in doing so. Moments later Presley himself rang down to the guard booth.
Loyd recalls their conversation precisely. "Elvis was on the line and he said, `Wh-wh-what' -- see, he used to stutter a lot when he got upset -- `Wh-wh-what the hell's goin' on down there, Harold?'
"I said, `Well, Jerry Lee Lewis is sittin' in his car down here outside the gate, wavin' a derringer pistol and raisin' hell.'
"Elvis said, `Wh-wh-what's that deleted - see guidelines #2 guy want?'
" `He's demanding to come up and see Elvis’.”
"He said, `Oh, I-I-I don't wanna talk to that crazy sonofabitch. Hell no, I don't wanna talk to him. I'll come down there and kill him! You call the cops, Harold.'
"I told him I already did and he said, `Good. When they get there tell 'em to lock his butt up and throw the deleted - see guidelines #2 key away. Okay? Thank you, Harold.'"
Officer Billy J. Kirkpatrick was the first to arrive on the scene. Though Lewis was still seated in his car, Kirkpatrick knew he was armed and approached with caution. Kirkpatrick ordered him out of the car, but Lewis would not comply.
"[Kirkpatrick] had to pull him outta the car," remembers Loyd. "He told him to keep his hands on the steering wheel where he could see 'em. Jerry said he just wanted to see Elvis, but Kirkpatrick told him to shut up. Now Jerry, he had tried to hide his pistol by puttin' it in between his knee and the door. But when Kirkpatrick opened the door, the damn gun fell out onto the floorboard [laughs]. Kirkpatrick picked up the gun, and it was cocked and loaded."
The police report states that on closer inspection, Kirkpatrick noticed that the front passenger window of Lewis' car was smashed in. This accounts for the deep gash on the bridge of Lewis' nose, obvious from his mugshot. According to Kirkpatrick's report, the injury was sustained "from broken glass resulting from attempting to jettison an empty champagne bottle thru [sic] the closed window of his '76 Lincoln."

Kirkpatrick and four other officers took Lewis away immediately. But Loyd would receive another visitor before night's end. He explains, "When the wrecker came down and towed Jerry's car away [at approximately 4 a.m.] they hadn't much more than gotten outta sight when another car comes flyin' up the driveway and two guys got out. I recognized one of 'em as Jerry Lee's dad. "He was laughin', sayin', `Ha, ha, ha, ain't this some crap, man? I just got word that they've taken my son to jail. This guy with me here, he just got me outta the Hernando jail. I just got out, and Jerry done gone ahead.'"

Jerry with Lisa Marie

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Chubby Checker visits Graceland

Look who visited Graceland and Elvis was intrevistado on Sirius Radio with DJ Argo:
Chbby "Let's do the Twist" Checker. Is this legal or not? Chubby was impressed
with how the King's Palace was maintained and said that he was overwhelmed by the atmosphere.
He promised to visit Graceland again in the near future and do not hesitate to say:
"YES" when asked if he was a fan of Elvis! ::rocks

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Look who was famous in solemn ceremony in Memphis : Charles Esten ...

Elvis fans can now buy the new written and performed by Nashville Star Chip Esten Charles song ,
because it was present at the " 2013 Lighting Ceremony in Elvis Presley's Graceland ." All proceeds
will benefit the Charitable Foundation Elvis Presley .

Inspired by their own love for the king, Esten made ​​" The Lights of Graceland " on Friday, November 22 , when thousands
of Elvis fans around the world tuned in via Stream and hundreds gathered at Graceland Plaza for a lighting ceremony annual.
After being invited to turn on the switch , Chip said it was a dream come true and felt it was only necessary to honor the King with a special song .

Esten currently plays the lead role of Deacon Claybourne the Emmy-nominated show " Nashville " . During the first season , Esten held at the
Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium history . He sings about the " Season One Vol 1 " soundtrack , which has sold over 1.5 million tracks to date.