Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

He Didn't Come Back We Did

Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 am

Hey everyone,
I have an opened copy of He Didn't Come Back We Did book and DVD. Just PM where you are from and I can give you a price.

Thanks,
DJL

Re: He Didn't Come Back We Did

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 am

That bad, eh? :D

Gotta love the title, historic reference or not... :?

Re: He Didn't Come Back We Did

Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:19 pm

LOL.

Gregory you are the man! That's all I can say ... You are the man! I think the release is ok but perhaps in regards to it complimenting The Complete Works is a little bit of a stretch to me. Still happy to offer to anyone who may not have The Complete Works or interested in the set at a good price.