Post here your Elvis' pictures

Who Is This Little Girl?

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Elvis Pictures 3950.jpg
Anybody got any idea who this little girl is sitting beside Elvis at the drums?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Who Is This Little Girl?

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I don't know the identity of the little girl, but here are a few more photos from that day, June 30, 1956. The same little girl can be seen in several of these pictures, including the group photo where she is in the front.

Elvis was interviewed between the first (5 p.m.) and second (8 p.m.) shows that day by local reporter Gene Miller.

These may be Al Wertheimer photos. I know the one with the cups on the drum is an AW pic and he calls it "Sticks Up the Nose." :)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 pm

MaryAnn wrote:I don't know the identity of the little girl, but here are a few more photos from that day, June 30, 1956. The same little girl can be seen in several of these pictures, including the group photo where she is in the front.

Elvis was interviewed between the first (5 p.m.) and second (8 p.m.) shows that day by local reporter Gene Miller.

These may be Al Wertheimer photos. I know the one with the cups on the drum is an AW pic and he calls it "Sticks Up the Nose." :)

Wow...thanks for the info!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Elvis Pictures 3950.jpg

She's the eight-year-old daughter of one of the other performers who appeared at The Mosque Theatre. Sorry, I don't know her name, though.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:26 am

jon_burrows wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Elvis Pictures 3950.jpg

She's the eight-year-old daughter of one of the other performers who appeared at The Mosque Theatre. Sorry, I don't know her name, though.

Thank's for the info! 8)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 am

MaryAnn wrote:I don't know the identity of the little girl, but here are a few more photos from that day, June 30, 1956. The same little girl can be seen in several of these pictures, including the group photo where she is in the front.

Thank's a lot for posting the picture(s)! 8)