Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis International Forum

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 am

For sale for €5,00 each:

1991: 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarter
1992: 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarter
1993: 3rd quarter
1994: 1st & 2nd quarter
1996: 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarter (4th quarter states on front it's the Winter 1997 issue but inside it states Fourth quarter 1996)
1997: 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarter
1998: 1st, 3rd & 4th quarter
1999: 1st, 2nd & 3rd quarter

Postage and (if you pay through Paypal) paypal's provision extra depending on total weight and destination
Dutch postage rates are very high!
I am not interested in trading as I am clearing my collection

PM if interested

Re: Elvis International Forum

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Elvis collectable? Not really!
I did not expect to sell anything through here despite some people here claim Elvis is collectable and then show one or two items with high prices, but as I mentioned several times in general Elvis is not collectable!
But I'll be happily proven wrong by someone buying these magazines! :smt003