Post here your Elvis' pictures

today jumpsuit

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:44 am

I was hoping one of you guys might have a decent shot showing the front part of the collar of this jumpsuit any help you can give me would be very much appreciated##thank you in advance

Re: today jumpsuit

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:01 am

Is that a Candid shot of Elvis just before the poolside interview in your avatar? :shock:

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:49 am

Check your mail Neil :smt006

Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:52 am

promiseland wrote:Is that a Candid shot of Elvis just before the poolside interview in your avatar? :shock:

:smt003

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 pm

promiseland my avatar is me not Elvis lol and thank you Kenny much apperciated buddy your pictures are always stunning

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 pm

I am making this suit at the min and im struggling a little with the collar I have some pictures thanks to people but the front end of collar is baffling me slightly

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 pm

here's one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Not sure if this maybe any help to you, but here you go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Hope this helps.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Here are some i was able to find, but probably not close up / detailed enough. Nice pics though! :)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm

A couple more...

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Hope these help.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Find in "Silvesters page"

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 am

thank you everyone please keep them coming they are great reference for me and help me so much

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Another one....

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:08 pm

One more!