Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

wanted ELVIS FTD SUNET TO LAS VEAGS IST PRES

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 pm

HI i am looking for this ist presssing that run the full 2;01 sec cd must be in mint condition and opened not sealed this is because you will have to listen to it for the full version
some pressing have the the right matrix number but it doesn't run the full 2:01 sec
thanks

Re: wanted ELVIS FTD SUNET TO LAS VEAGS IST PRES

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm

i have a spare copy for sale if your interested

Re: wanted ELVIS FTD SUNET TO LAS VEAGS IST PRES

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:02 pm

hi if it"s the full version than i am interested and at what price are you asking is it sealed or open? please note i did buy a copy from someone in belgium and he told me that his was the full version turnd out it was the short version , and i got stuck with th f ------ thing