Off Topic Messages

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

promiseland wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Gosh... them ladies look like dudes! :?


Haha my thoughts exactly!..



But they're freakin great in bed. :smt118 :smt119 :smt121 :smt026 :smt038 :smt025 :smt047 :smt047 :smt118

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Would love to be part of this party. What a chick! :smt007. Bye for now :smt006.

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
promiseland wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Gosh... them ladies look like dudes! :?


Haha my thoughts exactly!..



But they're freakin great in bed. :smt118 :smt119 :smt121 :smt026 :smt038 :smt025 :smt047 :smt047 :smt118


Hey TCB. are you sure the first two (side by side in the photo) are not trannies ! :shock:
.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Robt wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
promiseland wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Gosh... them ladies look like dudes! :?


Haha my thoughts exactly!..



But they're freakin great in bed. :smt118 :smt119 :smt121 :smt026 :smt038 :smt025 :smt047 :smt047 :smt118


Hey TCB. are you sure the first two (side by side in the photo) are not trannies ! :shock:
.



They're real-born women...they're just buffed up. You prolly would not survive the night with them. You'll end up sleeping for days.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 am

Image

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 am

Nice rings!

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 am

Rob wrote:Image

Image



ok whose your favorite and why ?

For me front row center, just look at that grip :lol: :lol:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 pm

You mean the row containing Rhian Sudgen, Holly Peers and Rosie Jones? :D

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Miss Cory Everson....now there's a woman who is freakin built !!! :smt007 :smt007

phpBB [video]

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 pm

I surrender... :facep:

But to each his own... :?

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:You mean the row containing Rhian Sudgen, Holly Peers and Rosie Jones? :D


yes and ok which one is which

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:32 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Miss Cory Everson....now there's a woman who is freakin built !!! :smt007 :smt007

phpBB [video]



and as ugly as sin.....thats not a women thats a wannabe man

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 am

houndog wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:You mean the row containing Rhian Sudgen, Holly Peers and Rosie Jones? :D


yes and ok which one is which

From left to right.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:57 am

:wtf: How the hell has this turned into a shemale thread?

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Let's get back to "normal"... to women WITH breasts! :D

Danielle_Sharp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Now THAT'S more like it.

The feminine type is much more preferred by this feller.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:03 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Let's get back to "normal"... to women WITH breasts! :D



As much as I enjoy looking at full frontals, I'm more of a rear-end type of guy........ :smt023

Image


Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Image

If I'm not mistaken, those fence panels look to be of a classic closeboard structure.
Interesting.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Yummy! :smt110 :smt121 :moon :smt118 :smt016

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:15 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:Yummy! :smt110 :smt121 :moon :smt118 :smt016



Calm down lucky. Here's a bone...no wait....nevermind. :roll:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am

elvisalisellers wrote:Image

If I'm not mistaken, those fence panels look to be of a classic closeboard structure.
Interesting.



Now we know the identity of the second shooter by the grassy knoll!!

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 am

Mike C wrote:
elvisalisellers wrote:Image

If I'm not mistaken, those fence panels look to be of a classic closeboard structure.
Interesting.



Now we know the identity of the second shooter by the grassy knoll!!



she needs to be careful she might get splinters

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Let's get back to "normal"... to women WITH breasts! :D



As much as I enjoy looking at full frontals, I'm more of a rear-end type of guy........ :smt023

Image


Image



MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pretty good shots, TCB. Now find out who they are and then post us some Names,e-mail, facebook numbers and their like.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:13 pm

houndog wrote:she needs to be careful she might get splinters


Oh, there'll be a line of male volunteers, with their tweezers at the ready !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Just a reminder:

Image

What's with the razor blade ?

Well, apparently she's going to use it on whoever keeps posting her pics on sexist internet forums !