Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: unchanined melody 1977

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 am

gws wrote:I just want to say a few things about Charlie... You can see in these videos and pictures his TOTAL love for Elvis, his loyalty, and I'll do anything attitude for Elvis. The thing is, after 1969 he seemed not to be in the inner circle. All the video we have he is in the background. Just watch the boot-leg Elvis on Tour(Weall have it). He traveled with the band during the seventies, and he had been with Elvis longer than alot of the other "friends". I just dont understand why he wasnt closer to Elvis. It seems he was always around but never close to Elvis, even to the end. I would say he was a true friend, and did just as much, if not more to serve, love, and protect Elvis, in life and in death. What do you..... the people of this board that know more than me, think?

I have heard that Charlie was a drinker and a loner and that Elvis didn't like him around when he was drunk. I heard he kept to himself a lot when he was in the house, down in his little room in the basement.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:Seeing an "Elvis at the piano" photo at eBay recently got me wondering if I could locate photos with Elvis at the piano from all the occasions Elvis did Unchained Melody on tour. There apparently were 16 dates on which the song was performed - I could find photos for 10 of those. Maybe someone can fill the holes here - please! :)

[size=150][u]

Mobile June 2 1977

Any additions to the missing dates are most welcome! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:13 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:
Mobile June 2 1977

That's Charlotte... :)

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 pm

HERE SOME MORE FROM "ELVIS IN CONCERT".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:
ArtyMorty wrote:
Mobile June 2 1977

That's Charlotte... :)

Then I have it filed wrong - Thanks !