Off Topic Messages

Elvis & The Boss

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:30 am

I just like the photo. Unintentional, I had the DVD on top of the book.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361766556.554273.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis & The Boss

Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 am

Here's another Elvis & Bruce connection

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 am

Julian Grant wrote:Here's another Elvis & Bruce connection

Springsteen in a Speedo.JPG

I will never forgive you if you do not explain this shot of Springsteen in a Speedo.

It appears to be circa 1984.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 am

I wasn't expecting that.

If Elvis would have worn one of those in
the poolside interview...never mind.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 am

Better photo than mine! Now give us some details Julian!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am

(From Linda's Facebook page) and what I know is that the picture was taken in Hawaii during a vacation in 1986. Possibly taken by Bruce's younger sister Pam who incidentally is a photographer.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Good God.. To me Bruce looks uncannily like Steve Guttenberg in that shot.. shudder..

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Never thought i would see "The Boss"in budgie smugglers
But he is so cool, he can be forgiven

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Julian Grant wrote:
860000_Springsteen in a Speedo.JPG

(From Linda's Facebook page) and what I know is that the picture was taken in Hawaii during a vacation in 1986. Possibly taken by Bruce's younger sister Pam who incidentally is a photographer.

Thanks.

Perhaps Springsteen's first wife Julianne took the shot, or ... since it's on Linda Thompson's Facebook page, it's more likely by whoever she was with at the time.

Bruce looks like an earnest, very trim trucker, Linda a total goddess.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:33 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Thanks.

Perhaps Springsteen's first wife Julianne took the shot, or ... since it's on Linda Thompson's Facebook page, it's more likely by whoever she was with at the time.

Your welcome John. The reason I mention Pam is because she is 'tagged' in the picture Linda posted which would suggest that she was at least present. Your correct though, it could have been taken by Julianne.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:26 am

Julian Grant wrote:(From Linda's Facebook page) and what I know is that the picture was taken in Hawaii during a vacation in 1986. Possibly taken by Bruce's younger sister Pam who incidentally is a photographer.

Thanks for the info Julian

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am

Julian Grant wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Thanks.

Your welcome John. The reason I mention Pam is because she is 'tagged' in the picture Linda posted which would suggest that she was at least present. Your correct though, it could have been taken by Julianne.

Someone wrote in the comments that they tagged her so she could see the picture.