Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Now the stage is low!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Don´t know if we adore you Tony but we´re (at least I am) glad you brought this old thread back to life :wink: :lol:

As for the Knoxville photo Tony, I wasn´t trying to find another date for this footage, merely explain that the chase-to-the-car photo probably wasn´t from Knoxville as the guys wore different clothing.

Tony, I´m not quite sure which photo you mean when you talk about
that famous photo where he's holding his arms up with the cape spread wide, Charlie can be seen standing beside him

Could you show us the photo? That would make it a lot easier to know which one you mean.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm

bripet56 wrote:Don´t know if we adore you Tony but we´re (at least I am) glad you brought this old thread back to life :wink: :lol:

As for the Knoxville photo Tony, I wasn´t trying to find another date for this footage, merely explain that the chase-to-the-car photo probably wasn´t from Knoxville as the guys wore different clothing.

Tony, I´m not quite sure which photo you mean when you talk about
that famous photo where he's holding his arms up with the cape spread wide, Charlie can be seen standing beside him

Could you show us the photo? That would make it a lot easier to know which one you mean.

Sincerely
Brian

Brian, it's this photo (that's just a small glimps of Charlie's hand that we see as Elvis is standing there):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 pm

It's not so much a photo as a screen grab... :) from Buffalo. Here close to the same moment, a bit bigger.

buffalo06yy1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:It's not so much a photo as a screen grab... :) from Buffalo. Here close to the same moment, a bit bigger.

buffalo06yy1.jpg

Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. Didn't a former (or maybe they're still a member) here - can't remember their name - have that pic as their avatar? I loved it!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks Scott for answering Tony´s question.
I agree that the shot is from Buffalo.

Speaking about Buffalo, when I made a new page for my website about Buffalo I considered using a couple of frames of Elvis when he walks down the stairs from the plane when he arrived in Buffalo.
However, I decided against it until further.

Here´s Elvis, Red and Dick Grob leaving Los Angeles:
25.jpg

And here we have Elvis and Red leaving the plane in Buffalo wearing the same clothes:
74.jpg

Now take a look at Dick Grob in this photo where Elvis is about to enter the limo. He´s wearing different clothes in this sequence as opposed to when they were leaving Los Angeles.
78.jpg

So is the footage of Elvis and Red leaving the plane from Los Angeles and the last few seconds where Elvis gets into the limo from another venue, like Knoxville?
It could look like Dick is wearing the same clothes in Knoxville and Elvs did wear the same clothes arriving in Knoxville just prior to the show.
110.jpg

Any thoughts?

EDITED. Just noticed that the footage can´t be from Knoxville as Col. Parker is at Elvis´ side when he enters the limo in Knoxville.

Sincerely
Brian

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 pm

An image, I can express myself better ... :oops:

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 pm

just a question, where are the camera during flight ? In The Plane ? :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 pm

A team is left with musicians :smt004

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 am

what is also interesting is the gun Dick Grob pulls out or that chief did anyone notice that ? then he looks at the camera and hides it away :)