Off Topic Messages

What Did You Have For breakfast today ?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:20 am

Being the time of the year it is, I spent $5.95 at McDonald's (also known as Macca's) and purchased a Bacon and Eggs Mcmuffin, One Potato Wedge and then washed it all down with A Coffee Styled Frappe, mmmmmmmmmmmm. Love Frappe's when the weather's Hot and Humid as it has been here this week. I might add the Frappe cost another 4 bucks. Other mornings it's just Coffee and toast with Plum jams in my household.

Re: What Did You Have For breakfast today ?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 am

Fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:34 am

Was the banana fried or did you eat it raw ? My friend, your choice of brekky was average.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 am

Steak, eggs and Shiraz.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 am

I drank a Strawberry Ensure. :)

::rocks

Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:59 am

No breakfast. Skipped breakfast by sleeping until noon. I woke up and went straight to Wendy's for a double baconator. Yum!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:06 am

I love egg McMuffins, but they're very high cholesterol. Used to have 'em every day.

Today: cream of wheat and OJ. With green tea. Boring. But healthy.

If I had my way, I'd have chocolate chip waffles and bacon! But, I would like to live a little longer.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:22 am

Today I think I'll switch it up a bit and have chicken lips on toast with a side order of poutine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361679744.004621.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:24 am

paulsweeney wrote:Today I think I'll switch it up a bit and have chicken lips on toast with a side order of poutine.

That's it! I totally forgot to try poutine while I was in Toronto last year. Damn! :facep:

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 am

My woman ... :smt019

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:19 pm

I woke up this morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt. The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert. Now I think I'll put on my cleanest dirty shirt, wash my face, comb my hair and stumble down the stairs to meet the day.

Lord, I wish I was stoned!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:49 pm

BrianTCB wrote:No breakfast. Skipped breakfast by sleeping until noon. I woke up and went straight to Wendy's for a double baconator. Yum!

Double Baconator = Double Bypass....and no amount of flux capacitors will save you from that. :shock:

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Rob wrote:I woke up this morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt. The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert. Now I think I'll put on my cleanest dirty shirt, wash my face, comb my hair and stumble down the stairs to meet the day.

I'll see to it that Kris Kristofferson gets his royalty check from you in the mail....and it won't be cheap. It's just how I am.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 pm

A Salad.jpg

Explanatory note for Scottish posters:

This is a salad !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

*conga rhyme* You can't win friends with sal-lad...you can't win friends with sal-lad...

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Rob wrote:I woke up this morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt. The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert. Now I think I'll put on my cleanest dirty shirt, wash my face, comb my hair and stumble down the stairs to meet the day.

You forgot to tell us where you put on your REALLY short shorts!! :wink: :smt007

::rocks

Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 pm

True words by a real poet.

Back to topic: Nothing.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Boiled egg on brown bread and a cup of tea

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Nothing.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Some of you guys should book the heart bypass in advance before it's too late.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Grilled tomatoes on toast with grated cheese.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 pm

ColinB wrote:
A Salad.jpg

Explanatory note for Scottish posters:

This is a salad !

Colin, is there avocado in that dish ? This is more for Lunch rather than brekky.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

londonflash wrote:Nothing.

That's a poor effort, my Friend. Try Sundried Tomatoes on toast with grated cheese.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:

I'll see to it that Kris Kristofferson gets his royalty check from you in the mail....and it won't be cheap. It's just how I am.

LOL THat'll Un-Stone Rob for sure.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 am

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yummy!