Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Rare HMV 1957 Rock n Roll no.2

Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi all,
I have a rare Elvis record Rock n Roll No2, yellow sleeve 1957. I would love for it to go to an Elvis fan/collector. I will be totally honest the cover and record are not in the best condition, but am in no doubt this is a must have record for Elvis fans which is why I am in here instead of ebay etc. If you would like any information please get in touch.

Many Thanks :)