Off Topic Messages

Prince Michael Jackson

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:41 am

Is now a reporter. Boy wonder at 16

Watching him on TV he looks no more like his supposed father than Price Harry looks like a product of Charles

What's the goss - who are the newly minted reporters REAL parents ?

Re: Prince Michael Jackson

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 am

KiwiAlan wrote:Is now a reporter. Boy wonder at 16

Watching him on TV he looks no more like his supposed father than Price Harry looks like a product of Charles

As per California law, unless challenged, his parents are Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson. They were legally married when the first two were born.

1. We all should wait until they're grown before asking anything else. What purpose does it serve?

2. Why the gratuitous slap at Diana?

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:42 pm

KiwiAlan wrote:Is now a reporter. Boy wonder at 16

Prince Harry is without doubt Charles boy. I never used to see Charles in him but as Harry gets older, he's looking more and more like his father, there is a strong resemblance. More so than William to his father. No question.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -look.html

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 pm

daylon wrote:...as Harry gets older, he's looking more and more like his father, there is a strong resemblance....

The ginger hair is a dead giveaway !

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 pm

ColinB wrote:
daylon wrote:...as Harry gets older, he's looking more and more like his father, there is a strong resemblance....

The ginger hair is a dead giveaway !

I think that will have came from the Spencer side!.. maybe his uncle...don't you? :roll:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 pm

The idea that James Hewitt is Harry's father is one of those persistent myths that doesn't hold up when scrutinised. Harry was conceived when the Royals spent Christmas together in 1983. She didn't begin an affair with Hewitt until around three years later.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 am

An affair by it's very nature a secret in the early days , who knows when this one started.

But back to the Prince, how come he looks so white ?

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 am

Certainly didn't start over Christmas with the Royals in 1983.

As for Prince, he looks so white because he is not the biological son of Michael Jackson. Did anyone ever think he was?

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:09 am

TJ wrote:Certainly didn't start over Christmas with the Royals in 1983.

As for Prince, he looks so white because he is not the biological son of Michael Jackson. Did anyone ever think he was?

I assume he does. (Well, maybe not really, but at least for now, I'm sure that's what he tells himself.)

And until he's an adult, I think other adults should leave him and his sister be about it. They've been through enough as it is. They will have to deal with this in the future. There's so much they'll have to deal with, including their father's words on tape, saying "I don't want to get old." Seemingly forgetting them.

I mean, he's a kid, without a mother -- the only parent he ever knew is dead, and died in a singularly horrifying way. (The "doctor"'s first instinct was to tell someone to "get Prince." A child.) So, I think it's fair, or at least kind, to leave that be for a little longer.

rjm

Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm

You can buy supermarket tabloids for such pointless speculation -- but it's a bit cheaper to grow up.

At your late date, it's about time.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 am

Prince Michael Jackson is only Michael Jackson's son by law. There is no DNA connection at all. Prince Michael does not have 1 ounce of African roots in his bloodline. Michael, before he bleached his skin, was actually dark complected. If Prince Michael was his biological child, he would have a resemblance to an African American man. His hair has no African traits at all.