Post here your Elvis' pictures

Less Cropped Pictures

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 am

As we search through the Internet, we find a lot of Elvis' pictures, but after sometime searching Elvis' pictures we find less cropped versions of the ones we saw before. So I ask you to post less cropped pictures (and the original if you'd like) of photos you found out there. I'm posting two of mine that I can find now! :D

I was very surprised when I found the second one was cropped :P

Re: Less Cropped Pictures

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 am

What if I cropped them myself? :?

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:12 am

douglasvcampos wrote:As we search through the Internet, we find a lot of Elvis' pictures, but after sometime searching Elvis' pictures we find less cropped versions of the ones we saw before. So I ask you to post less cropped pictures (and the original if you'd like) of photos you found out there. I'm posting two of mine that I can find now! :D

Yes douglasvcampos - I agree with ya - in what ya say -
Here is 2nd pic you added in a colorised version -Enjoy - ::rocks :smt006 :smt007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am

karlos wrote:
douglasvcampos wrote:As we search through the Internet, we find a lot of Elvis' pictures, but after sometime searching Elvis' pictures we find less cropped versions of the ones we saw before. So I ask you to post less cropped pictures (and the original if you'd like) of photos you found out there. I'm posting two of mine that I can find now! :D

Here is 2nd pic you added in a colorised version -Enjoy - ::rocks :smt006 :smt007

Thanks a lot! :)

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 am

douglasvcampos wrote:
karlos wrote:

Thanks a lot! :)

yvw Douglas - enjoy all i add on this great Elvis forum
and enjoy ya week buddy -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.