Off Topic Messages

Happy Valentines Day

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:28 am

Have a good day ,hope you all got someone to love or someone that loves you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqYzCI14NI

Re: Happy Valentines Day

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks Ken, and a good day to you too.

Still battling with my very diversified flu and about two weeks ago I developed an annoying tinnitus. But like the doctor said: "Ignore it! You have to live and learn to deal with it."

keninlincs wrote:hope you all got someone to love or someone that loves you

Used to. :cry:

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 am

Happy Valentines, everyone!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 pm

A holiday invented solely for the purpose of making single people miserable.

Happy Valentine's Day. Really. (Someday my Prince . . . no wait: that was on the Grammys a few days ago. Well, enjoy!)

rjm

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Ken and everybody on this board.
Luckyjackson, tinnitus could be a symptom of ear infection, I hope not!! Get well soonest!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:41 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Thanks Ken, and a good day to you too.

Still battling with my very diversified flu and about two weeks ago I developed an annoying tinnitus. But like the doctor said: "Ignore it! You have to live and learn to deal with it."

I stood at the window watching out for the postman for an hour; then he walked straight past...............

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:43 pm

ColinB wrote:

I stood at the window watching out for the postman for an hour; then he walked straight past...............

Yours are probably too heavy for the postman and will come via courier instead Colin!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Same to you Ken!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:04 pm

keninlincs wrote:
ColinB wrote:

Yours are probably too heavy for the postman and will come via courier instead Colin!

Hey - I never thought of that............

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:55 pm

keninlincs wrote:Have a good day ,hope you all got someone to love or someone that loves you

Same to you, Ken. My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on Saturday night. Our daughter has arranged a dinner with family and friends. The only problem I have is that I am also turning another year older this weekend. Apparently, there is nothing that I can do about that. Saturday night will be nice though. Thirty years -- that is unbelievable to me.

My wife is one lucky woman -- just ask me and I'll tell you.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Rob wrote:
keninlincs wrote:Have a good day ,hope you all got someone to love or someone that loves you

Same to you, Ken. My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on Saturday night. Our daughter has arranged a dinner with family and friends. The only problem I have is that I am also turning another year older this weekend. Apparently, there is nothing that I can do about that. Saturday night will be nice though. Thirty years -- that is unbelievable to me.

Congratulations Rob,Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 pm

I'd rather not talk anymore about the birthday.

I'm kind of sensitive.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Rob wrote:I'd rather not talk anymore about the birthday.

I'm kind of sensitive.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!!!!!!!! :smt026 :smt026 smt167 smt167 :cheers: :cheers:

And of course, happy anniversary to you and your wife.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 pm

rjm wrote:A holiday invented solely for the purpose of making single people miserable.

Happy Valentine's Day. Really. (Someday my Prince . . . no wait: that was on the Grammys a few days ago. Well, enjoy!)

rjm

The sentiment was still there

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks Ken. You´re a romantic gentleman :smt023

Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

ColinB wrote:

Oh, you're in love with the postman? :wink:

Oh, and Rob: Happy Birthday, Darlin'! Is it a big birthday?
Last edited by luckyjackson1 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:15 pm

I found this nicey pic just for you Rob..........Happy Valentine's Day.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 am

Does this thread have any connection to the thread "Eight months Later"?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 am

rjm wrote:A holiday invented solely for the purpose of making single people miserable.

rjm

:smt006

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:35 am

Thank's a lot for the post Ken!! That's a really great song by Willie Nelson!!! 8)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 am

Rob wrote:

Well done! June 24th my wife and I celebrate our 30th.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360888036.918274.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:29 am

Congratulations, Paul!

But I'm not near as old as you are.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:34 am

Rob wrote:

No doubt she is.

Have a great anniversary and birthday! And a happy Cupid day!

Feel better, Lucky.

And really, Happy Valentines Day to all!!

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 am

Francesc wrote:

rjm

rjm

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 am

Rob wrote:Congratulations, Paul!

But I'm not near as old as you are.

You do make me laugh Rob. I'll be 51 in March old man ;-)