Post here your Elvis' pictures

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 pm

A really great pic, whether you've seen it or not! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 1969

Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm

ian wrote:A really great pic, whether you've seen it or not! 8)

Brilliant Pic Ian - Lovn It - I Have seen various ones like this before - Thanks for sharing -
Enjoy These Buddy
::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:37 pm

ian wrote:A really great pic, whether you've seen it or not! 8)

Fantastic picture of Elvis, one of the best i've seen. Elvis sure was an Adonis ::rocks

Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 pm

I think I've never seen that pic before, and it's a good one.
Thanks, Ian! ;)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:03 am

You're welcome everyone and thank's a lot for posting those great pics karlos!!!!! He really was an Adonis and I had to do a double or triple take, and then I realized that it more than likely was not a well known pic Jimmy, it really is a striking picture of our guy!!!!! 8)
Last edited by ian on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 am

What about 1977? Lots of great shots from then, too.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:What about 1977? Lots of great shots from then, too.

After I get things done today, I'll be getting to those Doc! 8)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:44 am

ian wrote:You're welcome everyone and thank's a lot for posting those great pics karlos!!!!! He really was an Adonis and I had to do a double or triple take, and then I realized that it more than likely was not a well known pic Jimmy, it really is a striking picture of our guy!!!!! 8)

Yvw Ian - enjoy ya week and see u soon here - ::rocks

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:30 am

karlos wrote:
ian wrote:You're welcome everyone and thank's a lot for posting those great pics karlos!!!!! He really was an Adonis and I had to do a double or triple take, and then I realized that it more than likely was not a well known pic Jimmy, it really is a striking picture of our guy!!!!! 8)

I hope that you have a great week too, and I'll try to post more pictures soon!!! 8)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 am

That's a new one on me. Thanks very much for sharing, Ian.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 am

ian wrote:
karlos wrote:

I hope that you have a great week too, and I'll try to post more pictures soon!!! 8)

77 I hope!!!!

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

You're welcome Andy, and promiseland I'll do my very best to post some top notch 1977 pictures!!!!! 8)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks Ian, that's a stunning pic of a happy entertainer!!

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Not too bad, I guess -- for 1969.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 pm

ian wrote:
karlos wrote:

..............................................................................................

Ty so much Ian -lookn for them matey - ::rocks

Enjoy these Ian and y'all - My Friends -

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

karlos wrote:
ian wrote:
karlos wrote:

..............................................................................................

Cheers for posting these karlos. They are also new to me ::rocks

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
karlos wrote:
ian wrote:
karlos wrote:

Cheers for posting these karlos. They are also new to me ::rocks

Yvw Polk Salad Andy -Enjoy em all bud- ::rocks

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:19 am

Thank's a lot karlos, and you're welcome JohanD!!! 8)

by Rob » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 am

As far as the 1969 pics, you know Rob, it's tough finding a decent one, but I think that the ones posted here are not bad at all, I mean for 1969!!! 8)

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 am

ian wrote:You're welcome Andy, and promiseland I'll do my very best to post some top notch 1977 pictures!!!!! 8)

Thanks ian they are my favorite!!! :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 am

ian wrote:Thank's a lot karlos, and you're welcome JohanD!!! 8)

by Rob » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 am

As far as the 1969 pics, you know Rob, it's tough finding a decent one, but I think that the ones posted here are not bad at all, I mean for 1969!!! 8)

Yvw Ian - enjoy em - Ill Add More from this era soon - ::rocks