Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

"Elvis Regresa" on CD!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Polish record label TEDDY RECORDS record (distribution from today) in the series is completed Superstar Collection CD format, as a three panel digi-pack release that so far no one has probably realized in the form.

As shown in the attached photos released in terms of the early 60's, Cuba LP "Elvis Regresa", known to all as "Elvis Is Back". In this, the Cuban for a decent vinyl edition is a real treat for collectors around the world today and is officially placed in catalogs of EP.

The CD contains ripped from vinyl discs and treated digital audio material:

MAKE ME KNOW IT (Otis Blackwell) 1'59''
FEVER (John Davenport, Eddie Cooley) 3'31''
THE GIRL OF MY BEST FRIEND (Bernice Ross, Sam Bobrick) 2'20''
I WILL BE HOME AGAIN (Benny Benjamin, Raymond Leveen, Louis Singer) 2'30''
DIRTY, DIRTY FEELING (Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller) 1'31''
THRILL OF YOUR LOVE (Stanley Kesler) 2'56''
SOLDIER BOY (Luther Dixon, Florence Greenberg, Dory Jones, Ted Williams Jr.) 3'01''
SUCH A NIGHT (Lincoln Chase, Dr. John) 2'55''
IT FEELS SO RIGHT (Fred Wise, Ben Weisman) 2'06''
THE GIRL NEXT DOOR (Bill Rise, Sid Wayne, Thomas Wayne) 2'10''
LIKE A BABY (Jesse Stone) 2'36''
RECONSIDER BABY (Lowell Fulson, Deadrick Malone, Joseph Scott) 3'35''

;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "Elvis Regresa" on CD!

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Just got this cd, it's a cool release in gloriuos Mono!!! 8). Bye for now :smt006.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:53 pm

As I understand the record came to Spain? I'm glad and greet :wink:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm

That´s correct! :wink:. Bye for now :smt006.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Looks like a waste of money....who wants this album on bootleg in mono sound anyway :facep:
BTW didnt FTD release the mono version of EIB last year.............a much better option for fans .
General public should buy the Legacy release.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

TCK_KING wrote:Looks like a waste of money....who wants this album on bootleg in mono sound anyway :facep:
BTW didnt FTD release the mono version of EIB last year.............a much better option for fans .

If you are a cd collector I do think that €15,00 including shipping doesn´t make any harm :wink:. Bye for now :smt006.
Last edited by Mike Windgren on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Mike Windgren wrote:Hi there!! :D :D :D.

TCK_KING wrote:Looks like a waste of money....who wants this album on bootleg in mono sound anyway :facep:

If you are a cd collector I don´t think that €15,00 including shipping doesn´t make any harm :wink:. Bye for now :smt006.

No harm but in this case still 100% waste of money.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 pm

This is orginlana LP replica edition of the Cuban edition on CD. This is a legal product, which is done professionally and in Official sales in my country. It is kind of interesting collectible. Never before in the official release, no one realized that position.

Products FTD is a completely different story, and there is nothing to compare them to this kind of issues.

:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.