Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: The all NEW "Elvis Movie/Publicity Photo Shoots"...

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 am

Harum Scarum, better quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:24 am

A new Roustabout photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 am

Blue Hawaii, you already have this in b&w.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:34 am

Double Trouble, better quality.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm

You're spoiling us "Fool" :lol:
That is fantastic- All of them have been added.

It's really great of you to help out like this

kiitos paljon - again :lol:

:smt006

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Double Trouble, 3 additons, see file comments.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Spinout, 2 + 2 additions, see file comments.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Paradise Hawaiian Style, 2 additions, see file comments.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Frankie And Johnny.
This was posted by postelvis here in 2008:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42166&p=566225&hilit=frankie#p566225

By the way, I think your photos 19 - 21 are from the June 10, 1965 donation PR event, and not from the actual photo shoot for the movie.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Harum Scarum, 5 additions, see file comments.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

The fool, Thanks for posting photos! ::rocks

Photo with "My Favorite Star 11" saw many years ago at a convention on a RCA proof artwork copy for Elvis' Gold Records Volume 4. The gold record behind Elvis had a 45 not an LP with a note... Elvis photo approved but use LP gold record. I thought the proof copy artwork looked much better than the one used. Other interesting notes on the artwork copy, the gatefold box was checked and hand-written note saying, no bonus songs. They were probably considering Guitar Man and/or Big Boss Man.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 am

Tickle Me, 3 new photos.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 am

Tickle Me, new Cowboy Melodie photos :D

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 am

Girl Happy, in colour.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:26 am

Roustabout, see file comments.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:41 am

Roustabout, see file comments

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 am

Roustabout, see file comments.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 am

Kissin´ Cousins, 5 new photos (even though they are very small).

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:34 am

Kissin´ Cousins, 5 new samples :D

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 am

Kissin´ Cousins, 2 new photos.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:46 am

Kissin´ Cousins, better quality/uncropped versions of photos you already have.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am

By the way, about the last two photos on your Kissin´ Cousins page... The second to last is from Viva Las Vegas. And is the cover of There´s Always Me really from the Kissin´ Cousins sessions? Looks more like Fun In Acapulco to me.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 am

Fun In Acapulco, 5 new photos.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm

The fool wrote: And is the cover of There´s Always Me really from the Kissin´ Cousins sessions? Looks more like Fun In Acapulco to me.

We have no idea where that particular photo belongs, we haven't found anything to confirm what shoot it could be from. We put it into Kissin' Cousins as we felt that was the shots it matched the most, but it could well belong in a different folder. Do you have any that are similar to it that could shed some light on what shoot it could be from?

But what can I say about that last lot you posted? That is absolutely fantastic.
It is so good of you to take the time to find them and post them all for us. Great stuff! Thank you so much!

:smt006

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 am

Honky Tonk Angel wrote:We have no idea where that particular photo belongs, we haven't found anything to confirm what shoot it could be from. We put it into Kissin' Cousins as we felt that was the shots it matched the most, but it could well belong in a different folder. Do you have any that are similar to it that could shed some light on what shoot it could be from?

Ok. Let´s see if we can figure this out.

Here are four new photos for Viva Las Vegas.