Post here your Elvis' pictures

Wanted: Hi Res Of Elvis And ....

Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 am

Hope someone can help ....looking for hi res photos of Elvis in a hot rod, similar to the one in Loving You.....or perhaps, one of his own. Don't want a modern car, just a hot rod type .....

Thanks in advance.

Re: Wanted: Hi Res Of Elvis And ....

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi Bob,

welcome in the forum :smt002

I found your own :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ratrodstudios/6257998578/

:P

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:Hi Bob,

welcome in the forum :smt002

I found your own :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ratrodstudios/6257998578/

:P

Hi Energy Catalyzer,

Yeah, I really like placing Elvis in some hot rod photos, but nothing beats the real thing. I've been looking for a long time, but never found any hi res images that I would use. I can't really work on small files. Elvis in his hot rod from Loving You would be super ....thanks for looking and the welcome message, much appreciated.

I checked out your website ..very cool images. Would you happen to have a large version of Elvis on the motorcycle with the cigar that's in the upper right hand corner? That would be very cool to work on as well ....

Here is one bike image I retouched .....

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am

Great !

There is a nice person who is our friend here on this forum: her name is Piretos (from Greece).I immediately thought of her

Send her a little message (see members section) and you'll see.

She produces lots of great work! :smt002 :smt002

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 am

Energy Catalyzer wrote:Great !

There is a nice person who is our friend here on this forum: her name is Piretos (from Greece).I immediately thought of her

Send her a little message (see members section) and you'll see.

She produces lots of great work! :smt002 :smt002

Thanks .....will do.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 am

You are welcome, Bob

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi do you mean something like this?

imperial-convertible.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 pm

piretos wrote:Hi do you mean something like this?

imperial-convertible.jpg

Hi Piretos, thanks for looking and posting....I was actually looking for for of a hot rod like in Loving you but this is a very cool classic ride and would love hi res photos of it if Elvis is in the photo. I can also use hi res images of Elvis full body that I can add to my own hot rod photos.

Elvis with Rick Nelson or any other icon of the '50's and '60's would really be cool. I have made some images like the one below and it's really difficult to find quality photos of Elvis that I can use ......thanks again for looking.

After All The Others Are Forgotten .... by Rat Rod Studios, on Flickr

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:04 am

I have this one i don't know if it helps

Inhispinkcaddyedited2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 am

piretos wrote:I have this one i don't know if it helps

Inhispinkcaddyedited2.jpg

Thank you very much ......I appreciate it. It may be too small for me to retouch, but I will give it a try. I appreciate your help.