Post here your Elvis' pictures

All Elvis' Childhood Pictures

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 am

Hey everyone. Being die hard Elvis' fans like we are, probably in sometime of your life you saw an Elvis' childhoos picture that you never saw before. That happened to me till some months ago, and after that I never saw an Elvis' childhood picture that I didn't see before. Did I see all of them? Or am I still missing something? I don't know and that's why I created this topic. I ask you, please, if you have time, post here all Elvis' childhood pictures you saw during you life as an Elvis' fan. Maybe there's one or two I didn't see yet! :P Tganks everyone and have a nice day!!! :D

Re: All Elvis' Childhood Pictures

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 am

douglasvcampos wrote:Hey everyone. Being die hard Elvis' fans like we are, probably in sometime of your life you saw an Elvis' childhoos picture that you never saw before. That happened to me till some months ago, and after that I never saw an Elvis' childhood picture that I didn't see before. Did I see all of them? Or am I still missing something? I don't know and that's why I created this topic. I ask you, please, if you have time, post here all Elvis' childhood pictures you saw during you life as an Elvis' fan. Maybe there's one or two I didn't see yet! :P Tganks everyone and have a nice day!!! :D

Already beat you to it:

Early Elvis in Tupelo --> Correct Dates?
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=67543

Unfortunately, some misguided members added much older, off-topic images, which kind of muddied things up a bit.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:45 am

Enjoy These douglasvcampos and y'all
::rocks :smt006 :smt007 :smt006 :P ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 am

karlos wrote: Enjoy These douglasvcampos and y'all

Thanks a lot!! The last one is in higher quality that the one I had before! :D

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 am

douglasvcampos wrote:
karlos wrote: Enjoy These douglasvcampos and y'all

Thanks a lot!! The last one is in higher quality that the one I had before! :D

Yvw douglasvcampos -Heres few more for you and all to enjoy - ::rocks :smt006 :smt007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.