Off Topic Messages

Re: Managed to watch some real good tv past few months. Top

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 am

BrianTCB wrote:I haven't watched TV on a regular basis for several years. Just the occasional movie on blu-ray and not even once a month anymore. Television has been of no interest to me.

Been busy busy busy with work and other projects. Oh, and sleep. Yeah. And listening to Elvis.

......................And engineering a blueprint for a 25th century version of the flux capacitor.

I'll bet your blueprint would look something like this.....Great Scott !!!!

Last edited by TCB-FAN on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 am

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:I much prefer my old time radio shows which i follow religiously. I listen to hours and hours of these each week

Ok old fella you take it easy and don't turn that dial up to loud !!! :wink: :lol:

Oh it's loud all right! I have had several minor accidents because i was unaware of what was going on around me because I was so lost in the show lol!

Oooh that Swingin-little-guitar-man ... he's a liability!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:25 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:I haven't watched TV on a regular basis for several years. Just the occasional movie on blu-ray and not even once a month anymore. Television has been of no interest to me.

Been busy busy busy with work and other projects. Oh, and sleep. Yeah. And listening to Elvis.

......................And engineering a blueprint for a 25th century version of the flux capacitor.

Hey! Engineering a flux capacitor is a time consuming task!! And time travel is no quick accomplishment! So there :) :smt003 :smt003

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:03 am

brian wrote:Joe, Did you mean top 5 right now or all time?

Right now.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 am

ImageTry the Netflix series House of Cards with Kevin Spacey. It was just great! Francis Underwood. FU...

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 am

BrianTCB wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

Hey! Engineering a flux capacitor is a time consuming task!! And time travel is no quick accomplishment! So there :) :smt003 :smt003

8) I like the sound of that !!!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Image

That will never work !

There's a vital element missing !

Can't tell you what it is or you'd all be going back to the Sun Studio to watch things developing.....

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

ColinB wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Image

That will never work !

There's a vital element missing !

Can't tell you what it is or you'd all be going back to the Sun Studio to watch things developing.....

I have the vital element ! and have already been back,now elvis knows no more colonel tom parker after 1960,tour europe,stay away from drugs and becareful who your friends are,and follow your dream in hollywood do the movie's you wanna do.now im back to the future !!! what is elvis's legacy now ?????????????????????????