Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: Free Aloha from Hawaii Legacy Edition UK ONLY OFFER

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 pm

ep1977 wrote:
promiseland wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:I'm not familiar with this seller so I can't comment on how trustworthy they are but I don't appreciate reading a sales pitch on this forum. I think we have a trade/sell section that this is better suited for... Just my opinion...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

EXACTLY! IT"S BULLSH*T!!

Such nice people, now I know why I only read this site and not comment on peoples post, so much negatively !!
We have done e-bay trades in the past promiseland, I was trustworthy then lol

Why not offer your free CD on eBay then? :smt003

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm

ChrisM wrote:
TJ wrote:It's a real company that has been around for years, not a scam site. Whether every person ends up saving money is another matter. The guy is just trying a creative way to improve his affiliate commissions. Not the end of the world.

I actually agree with you. My problem with the post is a) the thread title is misleading - the CD is not "free" b) this should not be in the "All Elvis" Forum.

I also wanted to make sure anyone actually considering this "offer" is aware that the online reputation of this company is poor.

Chris

Chris, Thanks for letting us know what you found out :smt023

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 am

Hi i use this company and save money, thats it no more comments from me as some of you are bloody rude and so im not offended i wont read this post again TCB Jamie

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:40 pm

ChrisM wrote:I also wanted to make sure anyone actually considering this "offer" is aware that the online reputation of this company is poor.

Chris

Credit to you for that. I have no real knowledge of the merits of the company to be honest, but it is worth nothing that people seem far more likely to post reviews when they have a complaint than when happy.