Off Topic Messages

What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 am

On the positive tip, how about folks describing the type of posts they most enjoy reading.

I love the multi-media photo/video essays best: those are the ones I really learn a lot from. And articles/reviews from magazines and newspapers.

How about you?

rjm

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 am

rjm wrote:On the positive tip, how about folks describing the type of posts they most enjoy reading.

I love the multi-media photo/video essays best: those are the ones I really learn a lot from. And articles/reviews from magazines and newspapers.

How about you?

rjm


Your posts are always an enjoyable read.

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rjm wrote:On the positive tip, how about folks describing the type of posts they most enjoy reading.

I love the multi-media photo/video essays best: those are the ones I really learn a lot from. And articles/reviews from magazines and newspapers.

How about you?

rjm


Your posts are always an enjoyable read.


Why, thank you! :D :smt007

rjm

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Posts about sexually active snowmen are high on my enjoyment list....

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:Posts about sexually active snowmen are high on my enjoyment list....

not to mention paralyzing women...

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm

I like debating controversial current events. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem possible here. The threads just devolve into personal insults after the first few posts and then get deleted by the Mod.

Chris

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 pm

I read no posts.

I'm just here for the one-night stands.

Re: What kind of posts do you like to read?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Hot Women (Alizee), Cute Animals and Tony's constant ranting.