Off Topic Messages

Re: Tcb-World

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

eiluj wrote:yes it would be very sad to lose TCB World any Elvis site that is committed to Elvis memory being lost is sad.

So you would be really sad if the fecc closed down & the loss of your 14 posts !!! :?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:15 pm

rocknroller wrote:
eiluj wrote:yes it would be very sad to lose TCB World any Elvis site that is committed to Elvis memory being lost is sad.

So you would be really sad if the fecc closed down & the loss of your 14 posts !!! :?

Quality is better than quantity :wink:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:03 am

Energy Catalyzer wrote:
rocknroller wrote:

Quality is better than quantity :wink:

:lol:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 am

yes i would be sad if the FECC closed down. If the FECC suddenly went down a lot of people would be upset. Like i said any site that is about keeping Elvis' memory alive with honour and respect that disappears is a loss. I do come onto the site but usually not the forums.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 am

Sonny wrote:Hi everyone,

I like to apologize to all TCB members about what happened. I wasn't aware of that expiring date, since our admin always took care of that.

Since Tommy's passing our administrator, a close friend to Tommy, did contact us mods only two times. He was or is going through a very difficult time in his life. I'm contacting the other mods, and we are again trying to contact our admin.

We will do our best to bring TCB World back, it was never our intention to stop with TCB World.

I will keep you posted in this thread.

Thank you,
Sonny

Thank you Rene, i miss going there.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Sonny wrote:Hi again,

Not the good news we all want to hear just yet.

We contacted our provider twice, but till now no positive reaction.

Trust me, we will do what we can do bring TCB World.

Sonny

What was their reaction? What was the reason they gave?

Do you have FTP details for the site and have you tried to access the site with them?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm

kathy52 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Hi everyone,

I like to apologize to all TCB members about what happened. I wasn't aware of that expiring date, since our admin always took care of that.

Since Tommy's passing our administrator, a close friend to Tommy, did contact us mods only two times. He was or is going through a very difficult time in his life. I'm contacting the other mods, and we are again trying to contact our admin.

We will do our best to bring TCB World back, it was never our intention to stop with TCB World.

I will keep you posted in this thread.

Thank you,
Sonny

Thank you Rene, i miss going there.

Me too Kathy.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Good news everyone!

TCB World will be back online as soon as possible. :)

Sonny

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Congrats!! Now save that info on how to access or share with some other moderators :D

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Sonny wrote:Good news everyone!

Sonny

That's great news Sonny :D

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 pm

TCB World is back online.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 am

Sonny wrote:Good news everyone!

Sonny

Awesome!!!!! 8) I'm really glad that all of the pictures etc. that I've posted, and everybody else's great posts and pic's, including Tommy's amazing stuff are all safely secured !!!!! 8)

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:03 pm

its down again........

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:08 pm

phpBB [video]

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:47 pm

.......and up again :lol: :lol: :lol: