Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Free Aloha from Hawaii Legacy Edition UK ONLY OFFER

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:58 am

Hello everyone, I would like to offer every UK Elvis fan (sorry to the rest of the world) a free copy of the soon to be released Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite (Legacy Edition)

All you have to do is take a look at my website and sign up for at least one service and I will send you a free copy of Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite (Legacy Edition) if anyone deside's to sign up for 4+ services and I will add a FTD of your choice FREE OF CHARGE

This is not a scam I am a genuine Elvis fan and collector and just trying to reach my goals in my buisness
You can not lose with this offer as you will save money on your home utilitys (GUARANTEED) and have the latest Elvis release free of charge

If you deside to join please pm me your home address and I will send your CD or CDs when there released

To make things really intresting if 10 people join from this forum the 10th person will receive A boy from Tupelo (Brand new & Sealed)

I will keep you all up to date with how many people have joined + there names

I hope I don't afend anyone with this post but it really is a good Elvis offer for you.

When signing up please add my name and ID number under Authorised Distributor which is: Sean Jarvis ID593218

Any questions or help signing up please pm me

Kind Regards Sean.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ep1977 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Free Aloha from Hawaii Legacy Edition UK ONLY OFFER

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:50 am

what is the website ? and a link ! all the best TCB Jamie

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 pm

The many spelling mistakes and the promotion but not adding a website makes me stay clear of this
It remionds me of these persons phoning me with "special offers". :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 pm

The website link is there, you need to click on the world on the left hand side under been thanked.
Also sorry about the spelling, never been my strong point.

Also here is the link if you can't find the world

http://www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk/593218

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm

thanks didnt see the link :D and as for spelling mistakes i dont give a dam ,all the best to you and i wish you all the luck in the world TCB Jamie

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Are you one of the gas companies that are making £28 billion a year profit that we keep reading about in newspapers??!! :smt001

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Tony.. wrote:Are you one of the gas companies that are making £28 billion a year profit that we keep reading about in newspapers??!! :smt001

Hi Tony, No we are not, we are a little company with only 1% of the market
But we have won best energy supply for the last 5 years in which ? magazine
You won't find us on any comparison web site's and don't spend a penny on advertising unlike British gas who spends millions just to tell you there giving you free light bulbs !!!
So with no advertising cost we can pass the savings onto the customer, and use the general public to promote the company, its a bit like Avon lol

Anyways this is a genuine offer and I am a genuine Elvis fan, I read this board every day but don't tend to post that much.
I have been to Gracelands 5 times just came back last August and all I am doing is just trying to boost my customer base, anyone that joins will get the free CDs and the money will come out of my own pocket.

TCB Sean.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Just to add Barry knows me from Canada I have sent him many rare Elvis CDs and he sends me press pass cards which I also collect, also if you mention my name to Chris at the Elvis shop London he will confirm who I am.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 am

ep1977 wrote:Hello everyone, I would like to offer every UK Elvis fan (sorry to the rest of the world) a free copy of the soon to be released Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite (Legacy Edition)

Please explain again how I can get my free copy? I can only find paid memberships.

Chris

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 am

I would suggest this is a scam directed at vulnerable
fans.

The spelling is strange to imply authenticity.

Pay up if you like throwing money away

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

KiwiAlan wrote:I would suggest this is a scam directed at vulnerable
fans.

The spelling is strange to imply authenticity.

Pay up if you like throwing money away

Very nice of you, my spelling is strange so its a scam !!!
Just trying to improve my business save people money in theses difficult times
+ give You the chance to own the latest Elvis CD

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am

ep1977 wrote:+ give You the chance to own the latest Elvis CD

I can buy it from Amazon for £12.73. I'm still trying to figure out how to get it here for free?

Chris

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 am

ChrisM wrote:
ep1977 wrote:+ give You the chance to own the latest Elvis CD

I can buy it from Amazon for £12.73. I'm still trying to figure out how to get it here for free?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Basically take a look at my website if you like what you see change your utilitys to my company
and I will send you a copy of the new aloha CD when its released.

Regards Sean.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 am

ep1977 wrote:
Hi Chris,

Basically take a look at my website if you like what you see change your utilitys to my company
and I will send you a copy of the new aloha CD when its released.

Regards Sean.

I can only see an option for a £18 a year minimum membership fee and no guarantee that I wouldn't be paying extra for my utilities as well.

It also appears that I would be locked into a company considered a “bunch of useless cowboys” and the “worst company ever”, according to some of the recent reviews here:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews87791.html

Please explain how I can get the CD for free, as per your subject line.

Chris

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:02 am

No company is perfect but nice of you to pick a bad comment and not a good one
Anyways not going to keep repeating myself if you join them I will send you a fee CD
That simple.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:23 am

ep1977 wrote:No company is perfect but nice of you to pick a bad comment and not a good one

The most recent "good" comment is from a Distributor (like you), who will be getting £50 + residuals for each person who believes what they say.

ep1977 wrote:
Anyways not going to keep repeating myself if you join them I will send you a fee CD

You won't be repeating yourself. You haven't explained how to get a free CD once yet.

Chris

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 am

smt161

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 am

promiseland wrote: smt161

Unfortunately it looks that way.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 am

I hate spam. I prefer real ham.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 am

I'm not familiar with this seller so I can't comment on how trustworthy they are but I don't appreciate reading a sales pitch on this forum. I think we have a trade/sell section that this is better suited for... Just my opinion...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 am

elvis-fan wrote:I'm not familiar with this seller so I can't comment on how trustworthy they are but I don't appreciate reading a sales pitch on this forum. I think we have a trade/sell section that this is better suited for... Just my opinion...

EXACTLY! IT"S BULLSH*T!!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 am

promiseland wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:I'm not familiar with this seller so I can't comment on how trustworthy they are but I don't appreciate reading a sales pitch on this forum. I think we have a trade/sell section that this is better suited for... Just my opinion...

EXACTLY! IT"S BULLSH*T!!

Such nice people, now I know why I only read this site and not comment on peoples post, so much negatively !!
We have done e-bay trades in the past promiseland, I was trustworthy then lol

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 am

It's a real company that has been around for years, not a scam site. Whether every person ends up saving money is another matter. The guy is just trying a creative way to improve his affiliate commissions. Not the end of the world.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm

TJ wrote:It's a real company that has been around for years, not a scam site. Whether every person ends up saving money is another matter. The guy is just trying a creative way to improve his affiliate commissions. Not the end of the world.

I actually agree with you. My problem with the post is a) the thread title is misleading - the CD is not "free" b) this should not be in the "All Elvis" Forum.

I also wanted to make sure anyone actually considering this "offer" is aware that the online reputation of this company is poor.

Chris

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:30 pm

ep1977 wrote:No company is perfect but nice of you to pick a bad comment and not a good one
That simple.

So it's not really a free CD but a fee CD, which you will get if you have business done through your company?!
That's why it is for UK only as people outside the UK would have no use buying their electricity or whatever through your company.
A CD that when bought from a commercial company like amazon.co.uk would cost something like GBP 13.00 or less.