Post here your Elvis' pictures

Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm fairly new to the forum and this is my first post and I apologize if it has been posted before. Did Elvis ever perform in a jumpsuit without wearing a belt? Did he ever take his belt off during a concert?

Thank you so much!

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm

dgdaniel wrote:I'm fairly new to the forum and this is my first post and I apologize if it has been posted before. Did Elvis ever perform in a jumpsuit without wearing a belt? Did he ever take his belt off during a concert?

Thank you so much!


Welcome! ::rocks

Found this photo...

Los Angeles November 14, 1970
Image

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Thank you so much! I was at an ETA competition and a fella lost points because he took his belt off. I was almost certain though that I had stumbled across a few photos of Elvis in concert without a belt though but then I couldn't find them again.
Thanks again!

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forum. Here's a few without belt :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 pm

AlohaEagle wrote:Welcome to the forum. Here's a few without belt :



Thank you so, so much!

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm

AlohaEagle wrote:.


Thank you so much! I genuinely appreciate it.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Watch the Aloha special, and see him give his belt away. Happens after An American Trilogy.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:21 pm

He took the belt off at least for a short while during a show even as late as October 1974. By that time it wasn't "customary" anymore so I assume there were just some small problems with it. Pretty cool to see, though - the suit works neatly without it too.

741006ev.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:22 pm

elvisjock wrote:Watch the Aloha special, and see him give his belt away. Happens after An American Trilogy.

Oh yes, I completely forgot about that. Thank you!

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm

onelove wrote:He took the belt off at least for a short while during a show even as late as October 1974. By that time it wasn't "customary" anymore so I assume there were just some small problems with it. Pretty cool to see, though - the suit works neatly without it too.

741006ev.jpg

This has made my day, thank you so much! These are just wonderful.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm

dgdaniel wrote:
AlohaEagle wrote:.


Thank you so much! I genuinely appreciate it.
dgdaniel wrote:
AlohaEagle wrote:Welcome to the forum. Here's a few without belt :



Thank you so, so much!



Very welcome ::rocks

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 pm

elvisjock wrote:Watch the Aloha special, and see him give his belt away. Happens after An American Trilogy.


Another good one ::rocks

Image

0:58:21

phpBB [video]

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Welcome dgdaniel to our group -Enjoy ya stay with us all on ya visits here - Here are few pics of Elvis without a belt on jumpsuits - Enjoy -See you around bud - ::rocks :P :smt006 :smt007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm

A warm welcome to the forum!

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:25 am

karlos wrote:Welcome dgdaniel to our group -Enjoy ya stay with us all on ya visits here - Here are few pics of Elvis without a belt on jumpsuits - Enjoy -See you around bud - ::rocks :P :smt006 :smt007

Thank you so much. :)

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 am

londonflash wrote:A warm welcome to the forum!

Thank you! ::rocks

Re: Wanted: Elvis in concert without Jumpsuit Belt

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm

dgdaniel wrote:
karlos wrote:Welcome dgdaniel to our group -Enjoy ya stay with us all on ya visits here - Here are few pics of Elvis without a belt on jumpsuits - Enjoy -See you around bud - ::rocks :P :smt006 :smt007

Thank you so much. :)




Yvw dgdaniel - Enjoy ya tyme on this grt Elvis Forum - ::rocks