Off Topic Messages

Well done New Zealand!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 pm

I was glad to see New Zealand's cricketers perform so well in South Africa to go 2-0 up in the current 3 match ODI series. And, from an England fans' point of view, it helps us stay in the top 3 world rankings!! (Even though we have just been hammered by India!!).

Re: Well done New Zealand!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

It was good to see. Next I hope they have Taylor, Ryder, Vettori and Southee back in the team and trounce England (and that comes from an Aussie)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm

The 3rd match was exciting and went right down to the last ball, where Ryan McLaren hit a 6 and South Africa scraped home.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Tony.. wrote:The 3rd match was exciting and went right down to the last ball, where Ryan McLaren hit a 6 and South Africa scraped home.

I suppose next to the sport of Watching Paint Dry, Cricket could have some exciting moments !!

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm

daylon wrote:
Tony.. wrote:The 3rd match was exciting and went right down to the last ball, where Ryan McLaren hit a 6 and South Africa scraped home.

I suppose next to the sport of Watching Paint Dry, Cricket could have some exciting moments !!

Some games are'nt good to watch if you have a short attention span, no. And since when were Scotland any good at it? :smt003

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

You are correct, there are 6 people who play cricket in Scotland and we should be able to beat England with that amount, surely.

Heads will have to roll at the Scottish Cricketeers Association of Cricketers or whatever it is called.

:smt023

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Just for the record.....The NZ B team or second eleven snuck a victory over England

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/cricket/news/ ... d=10863788